COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation The best My Hero Academia OP? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
There's currently 7 kek

But #4 reigns supreme

It's literally such a bop? The OPs just kept getting better and better and they peaked with this one, when the OP changed after this I was so so disappointed cuz it just doesn't compare not even close :sadcat:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Omg I knew I could count on you

Uverworld in general just has some really great ops, I get like blown away every time
I also like Make my story, don't rly listen the others though

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I also like Make my story, don't rly listen the others though
Thats the only one I don't really like >.< But I might dislike it more bc it came after my favourite one
I also liked Sora ni Utaeba, I think the first 4 are the best and get better each time and peaks at Odd Future >.<

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thats the only one I don't really like >.< But I might dislike it more bc it came after my favourite one
I also liked Sora ni Utaeba, I think the first 4 are the best and get better each time and peaks at Odd Future >.<
:jisoosmh: i actually found the rest quite boring, but i listen Odd Future and Make me story once a while

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread