COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation The Biggest Award Show in The World - 'MARK Awards' (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hosted by the most loved MC, Mark

@NCTzen​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Taeil ... the butterfly award :D (ahahaha)
Johnny ... the member that shocked NCTzen (because he changed his hairstyle so much)
Taeyong ... the creativity award
Yuta.... the love award and the best line award (but off camera Mark loves me so much :D :D :D but where is the lie?)
Kun ... the producing award
Doyoung ... the good example award
Ten .... the exposure award and the hard working award
Winwin... the leadership award
Jungwoo .. the anywhere award (for his line in "work it"); I think Jungwoo was as puzzled about that award as anyone would be :D. Poor thing, could have given him something a bit .. better.
Lucas .. the passion award ♥ (for hyping everyone else when they are all tired)
Hendery ... the charming award
Xiaojun ... the killing point award (for his line in "make a wish"); honestly he should get an award for the best performance of receiving an award :D
Renjun... the "so cute" award?
Jeno... the shouting award (for his shouting parts in "make a wish" and "90s love")
Haechan ... the bridge award (for hair high lights? :D); he was actually sitting on the floor next to Mark :D.
Jaemin ... the black and white award (for his hair colour); ok but Jaemin with black hair is just superior;
Yangyang... the beyond your imagination award; (for his hard work and passion)
Shotaro ... the hard on the outside and soft in the inside award; for his personality (though Mark later continued to explain that Shotaro looks very innocent and soft on the outside, but is very strong and awesome on the inside, which should make the award be named differently, but ok :D)
Chenle... the grand prize; for being the "daegal" ("big head") and it´s also Chenle´s puppy name? I don´t really get it,but it´s apparently a good thing :D
Sungchan.... the cheese award (because of his line in the 90s love)
Jisung... the jewel award (because although he didn´t perform with them much he still shone like a diamond); it´s so lovely :)
Jaehyun ... the acting award (as he had just shot his first drama)
Mark ... the reaction award (for his jokes, enthusiasm and making everyone feel confident), an award given to him by Haechan

I was like let me write this down for everyone who doesn´t have 30 minutes to spare, but maaan 23 members that´s a toil :D. Mark is such a dork, I would judge everyone who doesn´t like Mark :D.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread