Official The Chit-Chat Thread. Second Annual Emoji Overhaul (2 Viewers)

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
OK so give me at least one epic wendy emoji gif
:sj_weary: :junweary: :wimwim: :sadcat::jenniesmug::bigcatlove::sanapray:

Plus the popular omg taemin face
i second this, someone please make it happen :maheart:

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
OK so give me at least one epic wendy emoji gif
:sj_weary: :junweary: :wimwim: :sadcat::jenniesmug::bigcatlove::sanapray:

Plus the popular omg taemin face
You can go post them in the submissions thread yourself y'know!

EDIT: I forgot about the post thing..... sorry

Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
This feels like the right place to ask but the current emoji list feels a bit cluttered, maybe u could add like a Pepe category, Idol category etc. so it's a bit more looking like one unit :wimwim:

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have one in mind but I'm scared it's too much and I'll get barred :jisoosmh:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Are we keeping all the current emojis and just adding more? Or are we doing like what we did a while back where we’re getting rid of some emojis while adding new ones?

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
@ohmygay u should've read the rules first before posting 11 emojis :wimwim:

• Every user can submit 1 emoji per 1000 posts they have accumulated. The high cap is 10. So, even if you have 11000 posts, you can submit 10 emojis. Depending on submissions received, this is subject to change.
  • Should you submit more emojis than allowed, 500 Trophy Points will be deducted from your account. Continuous rule-breaking will ban you from the event as well.
  • For the dimensions of new emojis, they must be a square of minimum height and width of 128px. There is no max cap, but do keep in mind that your emoji will get resized to a 64x64 square. If the image you submit is not a square, or is less than 128px (excluding existing emojis), it will be deleted without notice.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Notthatmarko, i edited ur post in my quote cos i wanted to see wat would happen:
Dear users, Emoji Overhaul event is underway and to give more chance to our slightly less active users, we have decreased a requirement of minimum post count to 500 (instead of 1000) per emoji. Furthermore, you can submit up to 20 (instead of 10). Click here to vote and add your own!
Thnx for the lower post count n the higher emoji suggestion limit, i hv a question tho: 1) wat r the invulnerable emojis? So i dont waste my 20 slots of save old/suggest new emojis.

2) Also if a user already posted an existing emoji :jisoosmh: to save/remain as a KS emoji, shd i just like tat post or post it again to increase votes/likes for it? Cos i hvnt read all the posts in the suggestion thread to see which existing emojis hv already been posted.

Thnx. (N let me know if i shdnt do the editing a post to change it to the alert/announcement again if its verboten, srry)

Reactions Received
Notthatmarko, i edited ur post in my quote cos i wanted to see wat would happen:

Thnx for the lower post count n the higher emoji suggestion limit, i hv a question tho: 1) wat r the invulnerable emojis? So i dont waste my 20 slots of save old/suggest new emojis.

2) Also if a user already posted an existing emoji :jisoosmh: to save/remain as a KS emoji, shd i just like tat post or post it again to increase votes/likes for it? Cos i hvnt read all the posts in the suggestion thread to see which existing emojis hv already been posted.

Thnx. (N let me know if i shdnt do the editing a post to change it to the alert/announcement again if its verboten, srry)
If you post an invulnerable emoji I will personally delete that post and you will receive a message that emoji is already safe. No duplicate posts are allowed, if you want to save an emoji that someone has already posted simply like it.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Suzy Events Center 483
Suzy Events Center 696
RainbowDevil Events Center 113