COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shop โ… The ๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ Shop โ… (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL

You walk by the front window of this new cute christmas shop and even though there is not a lot in there yet, as the owner is building it up as we speak, you see really cool and shiny things that make you instantly get into the holiday spirit! Looking at the front window for a min or two, you decide to walk into the shop to see if you they got more interesting things inside and maybe you will go home with something awesome!

Display Picture

Signature

and more in the spoiler below

You saw a lot of cool things in the front window that you are definitely interested in but you'd like to explore a little bit more to find out what all is possible when it comes to your future christmas decorations!

You found a list stating what kind of cool special effects the shop owner can implement into your christmas decorations:

- Falling Snow/Stars
- Starry Background
- Reflection Effect
- DP Frames
- Moving Christmas (tree) decorations

You are totally loving this christmas shop and made the decision to not go home without a little something from this place! You walk up to the counter and take a look at the pricing list of all the goodies the little shop has to offer.

Signature = 1000 coins
DP = 400 points
Sig&Dp Discount Package = 1200 coins

Profile Banner = 1200 coins
Profile About Image = 700 coins
Profile Discount Package = 1600 coins

You noticed, below the prices, there is info that says;
If you buy christmas decorations for yourself, gift a little something to your friend as well and get 10% discount on your total order!

coins = points

- Be patient. i have a job and thus i am not home all day to make stuff happen right away but i will try to make stuff happen asap!
- Do not claim my work as your own or steal it for whatever reason. if you want to use it, credit is due.
- if you do not like the outcome of your request, that is okay, just ask me kindly to make changes and i will try to deliver you a version more to your likings but don't be an ass about it. naughty people don't get rewarded

You got everything ready and know exactly what you want to purchase from this cute little christmas shop! With your basket full of shiny things, you walk up to the shop's elve assistant, she grabs all of your things to put them in a bag for you so you can prepare for the payment.
Username :
Type of request :
Photos : (preferable png)
Text :
Special effect? :

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Last edited:

daesuki

์ด ๋น„๊ฐ€ ๊ทธ์น  ๋• ๊ฐ์ž ์žˆ๋˜ ๊ณณ์—์„œ
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ur so fast, Halloween was like 4 days ago hahaha

I don't celebrate Christmas but I can't resist your gorgeous graphics. Do you use photoshop? u gotta tell me how to do gifs on it lmao

Username : Daeunraine
Type of request : Signature & DP package
Photos :
Idk what exactly you mean, like background pictures too or just idols? But here's some idol pics you can choose from
jinyoungiecold.png
gyeomiescarf.png
g7miracle.png

Text :
None for DP, but for the sig, the below text
At the end of winter
๊ฒจ์šธ์˜ ๋์—์„œ ๋‚œ

I met you who became spring
๋ด„์ด ๋˜์–ด์ค€ ๋„ ๋งŒ๋‚œ ๊ฑด
(English, Korean, doesn't matter)

Special effect? :
Starry background or falling snow <3

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Iโ€™ll fill out the form when itโ€™s a little closer to Christmas :pandahappy:

Taehyun

โ˜พ abbacchio simp โ›ง
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
โ˜† MOA โ™ก
gorgeous shop once again! i'm gonna order here in late november :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
So pretty :maheart:
I'll request once Christmas gets a little closer
thank you and yay for you requesting again later on:taesquish:
gorgeous shop once again! i'm gonna order here in late november :pepeheart:
thanks and yay again for you wanting to order later on, can't wait:mgblush:
Iโ€™ll fill out the form when itโ€™s a little closer to Christmas :pandahappy:
omg i hope you will cutie pie:bigcatlove:
ur so fast, Halloween was like 4 days ago hahaha

I don't celebrate Christmas but I can't resist your gorgeous graphics. Do you use photoshop? u gotta tell me how to do gifs on it lmao

Username : Daeunraine
Type of request : Signature & DP package
Photos : Idk what exactly you mean, like background pictures too or just idols? But here's some idol pics you can choose from
jinyoungiecold.png
gyeomiescarf.png
g7miracle.png
Text : None for DP, but for the sig, the below text

(English, Korean, doesn't matter)

Special effect? : Starry background or falling snow <3
i know it may be fast but i was like well ... why not? the next thing after halloween is the holidays = thanksgiving and christmas , right?
i thought i might as well start early so i don't have to rush things later down the line if i had started it in december or something
besides, who doesn't want sparkly or starry graphics right , never too early for that:jenniesmug:

anyways, yes i use photoshop, you do too right? and thank you for the compliment :bigcatlove:
i will start on your request asap

i hate christmas but your graphics look really pretty :maheart:
aw thanks sweetheart, too bad you hate christmas but it's ok,
i just really like the sparkles and lights and everything :lisalaugh:

daesuki

Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i know it may be fast but i was like well ... why not? the next thing after halloween is the holidays = thanksgiving and christmas , right?
i thought i might as well start early so i don't have to rush things later down the line if i had started it in december or something
besides, who doesn't want sparkly or starry graphics right , never too early for that:jenniesmug:

anyways, yes i use photoshop, you do too right? and thank you for the compliment :bigcatlove:
i will start on your request asap
haha true truee! And starry graphics are the best :sj_weary:
Yeah, i use photoshop, but i only do static graphics lol, gifs are not my expertise...yet :rosesmug:
thank you!

bulletproof

โœง @karina is the eva to my noora โœง
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
this is such a cute idea :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
haha true truee! And starry graphics are the best :sj_weary:
Yeah, i use photoshop, but i only do static graphics lol, gifs are not my expertise...yet :rosesmug:
thank you!
well i started out with learning how to make gifs from mp4 videos YEARS ago
maybe you should try that first ! surely some tutorials to find on youtube
that will teach you how to work with the timeline as well, frames etc
at first it might be little confusing but once you get the hang out of it, it will be kinda nice
as then you could apply gifs into your graphics as well, which i then also did for my tumblr a lot back in the day and doing again now on this forum
i used to own one of the most popular linkin park tumblrs like 12 years ago or something so i made a lot of gifs back in the day lol

ok so on another note, your signature is done.... it was suppose to look slightly different and better in a way :sadcat:(with the top guy his head sticking out of the signature at the top as an extra cute effect) but saving it as a gif file made the edges of his head look crunchy (if i had saved it as a png file , it would of looked perfectly smooth but then you would not have a cute moving starry background like this) so i erased the whole cute popping out idea and i am giving you the signature like this, all guys with in the canvas :umjicry:

anyhow, i do like the outcome, i hope you like it too:sakUwu::sanapray:
let me know if you need any changes
i will be working on your dp hopefully tomorrow after work, gotta go to bed soon

this is such a cute idea :sanapray:
thanks! :bigcatlove:
but hey, you know what else would be a cute idea?:jenniesmug:
you ordering a christmas theme signature in my shop:rosesmug::jisoosmh::sakUwu:

i'd be so honored if the greatest graphic designer on here would be wearing my signature brand during the holidays
:sanapray: :sj_weary: :junweary:

daesuki

Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
well i started out with learning how to make gifs from mp4 videos YEARS ago
maybe you should try that first ! surely some tutorials to find on youtube
that will teach you how to work with the timeline as well, frames etc
at first it might be little confusing but once you get the hang out of it, it will be kinda nice
as then you could apply gifs into your graphics as well, which i then also did for my tumblr a lot back in the day and doing again now on this forum
i used to own one of the most popular linkin park tumblrs like 12 years ago or something so i made a lot of gifs back in the day lol

ok so on another note, your signature is done.... it was suppose to look slightly different and better in a way :sadcat:(with the top guy his head sticking out of the signature at the top as an extra cute effect) but saving it as a gif file made the edges of his head look crunchy (if i had saved it as a png file , it would of looked perfectly smooth but then you would not have a cute moving starry background like this) so i erased the whole cute popping out idea and i am giving you the signature like this, all guys with in the canvas :umjicry:

anyhow, i do like the outcome, i hope you like it too:sakUwu::sanapray:
let me know if you need any changes
i will be working on your dp hopefully tomorrow after work, gotta go to bed soon

thanks! :bigcatlove:
but hey, you know what else would be a cute idea?:jenniesmug:
you ordering a christmas theme signature in my shop:rosesmug::jisoosmh::sakUwu:

i'd be so honored if the greatest graphic designer on here would be wearing my signature brand during the holidays
:sanapray: :sj_weary: :junweary:
It looks gorgeous :lovelycooky: :pikahappy: :bigcatcry::sj_weary: You're so good with graphics!! :sanapray:

I'll definitely watch some youtube videos; I want to make pretty gifs like yours :dab:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
It looks gorgeous :lovelycooky: :pikahappy: :bigcatcry::sj_weary: You're so good with graphics!! :sanapray:

I'll definitely watch some youtube videos; I want to make pretty gifs like yours :dab:
the DP is done, hope you like it:sakUwu:
not sure if you like the fact i added an animated frame to it, if you prefer it without, let me know โ™ฅ
(also, not sure if it is going to look nice with how the forum cuts it in it's own borders.... oh wait i just realised whilst typing this, you got a forum frame on your dp right? is it optional, like can you choose to put it on visible or not whenever you like?)

i thought it look nice this way with it's own border and all that , fitting the signature vibes but .... i can edit it and give you without but not sure if it would go nicely with the signature theme vibes/colors if i remove it and you use the blueness on the green white frame:umjicry: :sadcat:

@Vikki
1200 points please, thank you

daesuki

Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the DP is done, hope you like it:sakUwu:
not sure if you like the fact i added an animated frame to it, if you prefer it without, let me know โ™ฅ
(also, not sure if it is going to look nice with how the forum cuts it in it's own borders.... oh wait i just realised whilst typing this, you got a forum frame on your dp right? is it optional, like can you choose to put it on visible or not whenever you like?)

i thought it look nice this way with it's own border and all that , fitting the signature vibes but .... i can edit it and give you without but not sure if it would go nicely with the signature theme vibes/colors if i remove it and you use the blueness on the green white frame:umjicry: :sadcat:

@Vikki
1200 points please, thank you
It looks awesome!! All is good, I can just request to have the frame removed haha. I really love it, it's so soft and cute. Thank you!!! <333

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
It looks awesome!! All is good, I can just request to have the frame removed haha. I really love it, it's so soft and cute. Thank you!!! <333
i personally think it would look more cute without the green white frame around it BUT i could remove the animated border i added if you'd like that better, let me know โ™ฅ

glad you like it though! :bigcatlove: i hope you will be able to enjoy this dp and signature for a little while :sanapray:

daesuki

Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i personally think it would look more cute without the green white frame around it BUT i could remove the animated border i added if you'd like that better, let me know โ™ฅ

glad you like it though! :bigcatlove: i hope you will be able to enjoy this dp and signature for a little while :sanapray:
Nah, it's all good! I actually don't like the color green that much, i just got it to match the aesthetic haha. I defintiely will! It's such a pretty set!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Nah, it's all good! I actually don't like the color green that much, i just got it to match the aesthetic haha. I defintiely will! It's such a pretty set!
alright:sakUwu:
happy to hear you liking it so much! can't wait to see how it looks without the green around it then . i personally can't get enough when things sparkle so yeah, but maybe that's just me:mgblush::jenniesmug::lisalaugh::wimwim:

daesuki

Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
alright:sakUwu:
happy to hear you liking it so much! can't wait to see how it looks without the green around it then . i personally can't get enough when things sparkle so yeah, but maybe that's just me:mgblush::jenniesmug::lisalaugh::wimwim:
haha defintiely not just you :wimwim: sparkles are the best :taesquish:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread