COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

The club isn't the best place to find a lover.. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
.. So the bar is where I go... Sadly, Ed was right. I went to both a bar and a club recently and there was this one guy in particular made of cringe hitting on my friend and me while trying to touch my butt several times >_> I mean, even in the bar, I didn't find love, but at least everyone was behaving normally smh

Reactions Received
yep i never done it but i watch to many movie and comic and know to try find a mate at a club bar or places like that(sorry i ment not to it a no no noooo you have 99% of find a jerk there that 1% is rare)

Last edited:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
People always tell me to go find a boyfriend at a bar or on tinder... but the only boys you'll find there are looking for a quick fuck before they consider you for girlfriend material... I hate it, ain't nobody getting a piece of me until they commit.

Reactions Received
That's easy. Just pick up the club and whack them with it.

...oh no, wait...

(Sorry, though, bestie TT)

Reactions Received
Ship
People always tell me to go find a boyfriend at a bar or on tinder... but the only boys you'll find there are looking for a quick fuck before they consider you for girlfriend material... I hate it, ain't nobody getting a piece of me until they commit.
So trueeee, same here girl

Reactions Received
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
In my case, I am lucky enough not to be approached by any guy or girl. I am just not enough cute to interest them 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread