COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Appreciation The day my @ipad was missing (1 Viewer)

Chahee

:p
Reactions Received
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
One day I woke up in a desert. It was the sixth time it had happened. Feeling ridiculously worried, I backhanded a dull pencil, thinking it would make me feel better (but as usual, it did not). Giggling like schoolgirl, I realized that my beloved @iPad was missing! Immediately I called my annoying neighbor. I had known her for (plus or minus) half a million years, the majority of which were eccentric ones. She was unique. She was plucky though sometimes a little... dimwitted. I called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Just yonder, I was struggling to make my way through the secret vineyard behind her place. I had severely hurt my head during a window incident, and was starting to lose strength. A pack of feral marmots suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the @iPad. One by one they latched on to my friend. Already weakened from his injury, she yielded to the marmot onslaught and collapsed. The last thing I saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of marmots running off with my @iPad.

But then God came down with His clever smile and restored my @iPad. Feeling relieved, God smote the marmots for their injustice. I fell with joy when I saw this. My @iPad was safe. It was a good thing, too, because in six minutes my favorite MV, Love Bomb, was going to come on (followed immediately by 'When disease-carrying chipmunks meet unborn fetus'). I was thrilled. And so, everyone except my friend and a few hand grenade-toting 3-legged wallabies lived blissfully happy, forever after.

Stan April

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Ship
We have short-story generators too?

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Ship
And you're not an assistant educationist anymore?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread