Appreciation The greatest tragedy of kpop (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

The fact in itself that these boys only got their debut and nothing else :pepecry1:They would have been fantastic if they just had some time to grow together :reallysadcat:
And tho they are all still active individually it's still sad that this talent was wasted :nekopout:

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i knew which group it was going to be before i even opened the thread :yolk:

Reactions Received
why did i have to be reminded of their disbandment again :yolk:
exactly what I said
:umjicry:
GUSSE WHAT U KNOW THE CUTE RAPPER IN IT GOT RE DEBUTED YESSSS
IN THIS DUO
AND THIS GROUP
SO YAY

but the cute vocals T-T

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
exactly what I said
:umjicry:
GUSSE WHAT U KNOW THE CUTE RAPPER IN IT GOT RE DEBUTED YESSSS
IN THIS DUO
AND THIS GROUP
SO YAY

but the cute vocals T-T
We know very well. I'm still following all their groups and so are most One-its... :maheart: I can't say Bae173 impressed me much tho. H&D was better.

Reactions: Yili

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
My thread in Korea today was appreciation for Woodz vocals :maheart: And I like Seungwoo's song quite a bit, Wooseok too. I didn't even watch the survival show but I coudl tell that group could've been amazing

• Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Reactions Received

The fact in itself that these boys only got their debut and nothing else :pepecry1:They would have been fantastic if they just had some time to grow together :reallysadcat:
And tho they are all still active individually it's still sad that this talent was wasted :nekopout:
The companies took the excuse to leverage the show and play like they were doing the right thing.
I barely pay attention to bg but it looks to actually be working out for the bulk of the guys.

Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
My thread in Korea today was appreciation for Woodz vocals :maheart: And I like Seungwoo's song quite a bit, Wooseok too. I didn't even watch the survival show but I coudl tell that group could've been amazing
They were the first group I actually watched the survival show before their debut... and I got fcked :reallysadcat: Everyother group I first listened to and then watched the show... Sad. But yes, they had very talented vocalists, great and talented rappers, beautiful visuals and all of them were experienced dancers essentially...so much wasted potential

• Sad
Reactions: Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
The companies took the excuse to leverage the show and play like they were doing the right thing.
I barely pay attention to bg but it looks to actually be working out for the bulk of the guys.
Yea... it was smart in a sense but the entire situation was generally just a fuck up... and yea most of em are doing pretty ok but I think they would have been much better off together.

Reactions: RandAlThor

Users who are viewing this thread