COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News The IOI reunion is finally happening this time! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

For their 5th year anniversary :sadcat:
Who cares if it's just a Vlive, we still get to see them right? :umjicry:

And I'll still hold out hope that this means we can get atleast 1 music video down the line :maheart:

Tbh I've never seen a group spend so little time together but still form such a strong bond as IOI, even 5 years down the line the girls are all super close and it is through only their efforts we are even getting these little crumbs.

And looks like it will be OT11 at last, unlike the last time when it was rumored Somi and Yeonjung couldn't join, so yes :sj_weary:

Still the greatest lineup of any girl group ever assembled- stacked in talent and star power :sanapray:

@I.O.I

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh ffs.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
That didn't take long at all :nayeonisdone:
Really didn't expect her to show up. She's getting big in China now and Chinese/Korean tensions are at a high. Nothing for her to gsin

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Really didn't expect her to show up. She's getting big in China now and Chinese/Korean tensions are at a high. Nothing for her to gsin
I never know what's up with some of my fav Chinese idols like Pinky or Cheng Xiao.
Last I heard of Pinky, she was rumored to be dating some billionaire playboy, quite older than her :wimwim:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats on the reunion! my bf was crying in the club upon the news :bigcatclap:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I never know what's up with some of my fav Chinese idols like Pinky or Cheng Xiao.
Last I heard of Pinky, she was rumored to be dating some billionaire playboy, quite older than her :wimwim:
She's really making a reputation for herself. Very different from the one I liked in Pristin. But if it works for her 🤷🏾‍♀️

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
congrats on the reunion! my bf was crying in the club upon the news :bigcatclap:
I cried too, then cried some more when I saw Mina and Kyulkyung won't be in it :sadcat:

She's really making a reputation for herself. Very different from the one I liked in Pristin. But if it works for her 🤷🏾‍♀️
Plz spill, I really wanna know more :taesip:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'll believe a complete I.O.I reunion when I see it actually happen as there's like 9 companies involved in making a reunion work which even SNSD has less companies involved than that if they wanted to reunite.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
no mina or pinky though :yolk:
According to Soompis article they could participate in video calls which is something I guess

"The members reportedly gathered recently to discuss the upcoming event. According to industry representatives, nine of the members will be available to attend as Kyulkyung is currently in China and Kang Mina is filming for her upcoming drama. However, they are working on potentially participating in other ways such as via video calls."

Source

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I cried too, then cried some more when I saw Mina and Kyulkyung won't be in it :sadcat:

Plz spill, I really wanna know more :taesip:
The "do anything and everything to succeed type"
Well, her Pristin bandmates were in her IG comments begging her to acknowledge or talk to them, even the ones she was "close" with in the group. Think that says it all :joysip:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
not a first for the man tbh
literally he's the reason why the nouveau rich and fuerdai are so hated on the internet

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The "do anything and everything to succeed type"
Well, her Pristin bandmates were in her IG comments begging her to acknowledge or talk to them, even the ones she was "close" with in the group. Think that says it all :joysip:
Ooh did Pinky get a sugar daddy? :jisoosmh:
And I didn't know about the IG comments thing, did she go new phone who dis on her bandmates :jisoosmh:

not a first for the man tbh
literally he's the reason why the nouveau rich and fuerdai are so hated on the internet
Yeah I think I read something about how he has flings with these young models/idols/celebs every few months or something, did he do something else too? :susPepe:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Ooh did Pinky get a sugar daddy? :jisoosmh:
And I didn't know about the IG comments thing, did she go new phone who dis on her bandmates :jisoosmh:

Yeah I think I read something about how he has flings with these young models/idols/celebs every few months or something, did he do something else too? :susPepe:
wang sicong... props to him actually making money as a fuerdai but he's so obnoxiously gaudy about his wealth, versailles much
snh48's first actual scandal was because a few members were hanging out with him lmao
she did get in a scuffle during legend of fei filming because there were rumours that he was pulling strings and taking away screentime from the main lead zhao liying over to pinky, and there was speculation that zhao liying's infamous hamburger post was about that... I personally think people were looking too much into it because the entire production was a trainwreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
wang sicong... props to him actually making money as a fuerdai but he's so obnoxiously gaudy about his wealth, versailles much
snh48's first actual scandal was because a few members were hanging out with him lmao
she did get in a scuffle during legend of fei filming because there were rumours that he was pulling strings and taking away screentime from the main lead zhao liying over to pinky, and there was speculation that zhao liying's infamous hamburger post was about that... I personally think people were looking too much into it because the entire production was a trainwreck
Ah so fuerdai is like new money right? Or children of new money lol, I think people worldwide hate those kinds of people because of how much they flaunt their wealth and lavish lifestyle, it's too in your face all the time :haylul:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread