The Next Mass Effect & Dragon Age 4 Teaser Trailers (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
IDK how many of you know Bioware's Mass Effect but they released this trailer

and while it's 100% just a mood/cinematic trailer seeing Liara again I cried.
I just wonder what this whole thing will be about, while Bioware and EA have been in some deep waters after Anthem and Andromeda I really hopey they can bounce back with this and Dragon Age 4 which also received a trailer

Cinematic again but it's nice seeing the concept art come alive for this, I just hope they are further into development than we know of.

Idk who to tag besides u two, if u know any more gamers or people who might be interested feel free to tag
@OnlyCalB @raymondchouku

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
That mass effect trailer has me so excited :sj_weary:

but the DA4 trailer has me a little worried they're gonna do everything I've been hoping for years they wouldn't do.. :lazypotato:

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
That mass effect trailer has me so excited :sj_weary:

but the DA4 trailer has me a little worried they're gonna do everything I've been hoping for years they wouldn't do.. :lazypotato:
Yeah, I suppose its gonna be a pretty huge time skip maybe for Mass Effect? Liara looks a tad bit older, so depending on how long the time jump is she might be the only one (possibly Grunt/Wrex) to be alive from the old crew.

What do you mean exactly? The news about the live service etc.? Cuz ye I'd agree with that, I really don't want DA4 to become some type of hybrid multiplayer, I do like that this seems so much darker than Inquisition already though

Reactions: OnlyCalB

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, I suppose its gonna be a pretty huge time skip maybe for Mass Effect? Liara looks a tad bit older, so depending on how long the time jump is she might be the only one (possibly Grunt/Wrex) to be alive from the old crew.

What do you mean exactly? The news about the live service etc.? Cuz ye I'd agree with that, I really don't want DA4 to become some type of hybrid multiplayer, I do like that this seems so much darker than Inquisition already though
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if its along time after, but oof I'll take one decent character over a million lukewarm ones any day lol. I haven't even finished Andromeda yet because I keep falling asleep

And with DA4.. I haven't heard about the live service thing, that sounds terrible :nayeonisdone:
I've been staying out of news on it over the years because I'm so invested lol Origins and Inquisition were fantastic games and had a huge impact on me, but I swear if they wreck everything I love about Solas's character I'm gonna march up to Biowear HQ and have a long "t a l k"...
I have not played hundreds of hours, doing every side quest and reading every codex entry I could find, read so many theories(and had some of my own become cannon) for them to make me play some random person I have no attachment to who they're probably going to make me use to kill my favorite character with no other options. I feel it coming, and I'm not happy about it. And I kinda knew they were gonna make you play someone new, but I still hate it because I feel like Trespassers didn't really give a conclusion? lol
I better be wrong :chickill:
side not, but I've wanted an inquisition sleeve tattoo for years and I've just been waiting to see if they ruin the story line or not :taesip:

But yeah... I do love that this one looks darker, that's what I missed about Origins the most. I'm assuming that's Tevinter in the video, it looks beautiful as expected. Wonder how many slave statues I'm gonna have to cringe past in this one

Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hope both are good, and for now I'll anticipate both.

But I agree with both of you @Reo @uhgr8 that if DA4 is like a Destiny style of game then I'm out. EA is very greedy with the crap they pull, but I hope they don't make DA4 a "Live Service" game just because it has a large fanbase to bleed money from.

Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if its along time after, but oof I'll take one decent character over a million lukewarm ones any day lol. I haven't even finished Andromeda yet because I keep falling asleep

And with DA4.. I haven't heard about the live service thing, that sounds terrible :nayeonisdone:
I've been staying out of news on it over the years because I'm so invested lol Origins and Inquisition were fantastic games and had a huge impact on me, but I swear if they wreck everything I love about Solas's character I'm gonna march up to Biowear HQ and have a long "t a l k"...
I have not played hundreds of hours, doing every side quest and reading every codex entry I could find, read so many theories(and had some of my own become cannon) for them to make me play some random person I have no attachment to who they're probably going to make me use to kill my favorite character with no other options. I feel it coming, and I'm not happy about it. And I kinda knew they were gonna make you play someone new, but I still hate it because I feel like Trespassers didn't really give a conclusion? lol
I better be wrong :chickill:
side not, but I've wanted an inquisition sleeve tattoo for years and I've just been waiting to see if they ruin the story line or not :taesip:

But yeah... I do love that this one looks darker, that's what I missed about Origins the most. I'm assuming that's Tevinter in the video, it looks beautiful as expected. Wonder how many slave statues I'm gonna have to cringe past in this one
Ahhh i see, I mean we're pretty used to play a new character with each Dragon Age Installment, would be weird if we're suddenly play the Inqisitor again or something, so I like that they're continuing with this, which hopefully brings back true Origins again to play before the main arc. I also really hope that Varric will take more of a Cullen/Leliana role, I really don't want him again as a crewmate no matter how much I love him, and if he is please don't let him be the only dwarven companion.

I can kinda see that we, as a literal nobody, can maybe choose to either aid Solas in his quest or the Inquisition to stop him, I definitely feel for Solasmancers that they can't continue where the relationship left off unless they can somehow bring that into the game which is doubtful to me at least.

And yeah Tevinter has been confirmed multiple times and this definitely looks like the grand Tevinter. So we're possibly going to meet Dorian and Fenris again for sure, Bull said he's going back to Tevinter as well, maybe Origin's Sten, depending on where he is with the Qun as they are trying to conquer Tevinter, a possible enemy or foe?

Reactions: uhgr8

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Ahhh i see, I mean we're pretty used to play a new character with each Dragon Age Installment, would be weird if we're suddenly play the Inqisitor again or something, so I like that they're continuing with this, which hopefully brings back true Origins again to play before the main arc. I also really hope that Varric will take more of a Cullen/Leliana role, I really don't want him again as a crewmate no matter how much I love him, and if he is please don't let him be the only dwarven companion.

I can kinda see that we, as a literal nobody, can maybe choose to either aid Solas in his quest or the Inquisition to stop him, I definitely feel for Solasmancers that they can't continue where the relationship left off unless they can somehow bring that into the game which is doubtful to me at least.

And yeah Tevinter has been confirmed multiple times and this definitely looks like the grand Tevinter. So we're possibly going to meet Dorian and Fenris again for sure, Bull said he's going back to Tevinter as well, maybe Origin's Sten, depending on where he is with the Qun as they are trying to conquer Tevinter, a possible enemy or foe?
Yeahh I know a new character is something they've always done, but I always saw Inquisition as so separate anyway. And then with it not even being called DA3 lol I just wish the Solamancer route had more of a conclusion, they left it off as if it would continue so I'm just salty lol But maybe if they have the inquisitor as like.. a non player character and have choice you made in Inquisition actually matter... that'd be cool. Which I assume they'll do since that's the only player character that isn't dead in any route lol

I agree with you on Varric for sure, I lovE Varric but that dude needs a break from the front lines. He could be such a great asset as someone with connections, it'd be cool if they gave him that roll. Or a role as one of the people with the most experience with red lyriam and Solas. And I did hear way back that people were speculation that they would implement Dwarven romance option in the next one, it is kinda silly they've done everything but dwarves lol People were saying they were testing the waters with "The Decent" dlc.

It'd be nice to see Sten again, but I'm pretty sure that'd only happen for players that chose to get Bull's chargers killed :yolk:
It'd be really cool to see anyone from DA2 though, especially seeing Varric interact with everyone again so many years later. Rip people who killed Hawk if that happens lol
I just wanna see Dorian taking down the system and kicking racist homophobic ass

Reactions: Myco

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LoveYooShaSha Games & Technology 1