COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie THE OFFICIAL MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE THREAD (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’d actually be all over this thread before Endgame lol but after Phase 3 I’m pretty burnt out on the MCU formula.

DCEU actually has my attention now :jisoosmh:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Ms Marvel Casting Announcement!

Marvel Studios' Ms. Marvel Disney+ Series Casts Actress to Play Kamala  Khan - LaughingPlace.com' Ms. Marvel Disney+ Series Casts Actress to Play Kamala  Khan - LaughingPlace.com

After a long and hard search, Marvel has found its Ms. Marvel. The studio is tapping newcomer Iman Vellani to star in its Disney+ series based on the comic-book character.
Source: Deadline
I saw kamala khan on the new marvel game.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Yep, she's getting her own Disney+ show! They are supposedly building up towards a Young Avengers movie and she is gonna be one of them!
I guess the new generation will have their own version of mcu universe.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess the new generation will have their own version of mcu universe.
She looks super young in all of the pictures that I've seen of her, I guess that that confirms another rumour that they were wanting to cast actual teenagers to play the Young Avengers too.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
She looks super young in all of the pictures that I've seen of her, I guess that that confirms another rumour that they were wanting to cast actual teenagers to play the Young Avengers too.
If you are interested to watch her story, you can watch the full game playthrough on youtube.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tatiana Maslany denies that she’s been cast as ‘She-Hulk’:
“That actually isn’t a real thing”

The 'Orphan Black' star was reportedly confirmed for the role last month, and even congratulated by Mark Ruffalo

She-Hulk

Tatiana Maslany has denied recent reports that she’s been cast as the new She-Hulk. Last month, it was reportedly confirmed that the Orphan Black star would take on the role for Marvel‘s new series at Disney+. In a new interview with The Sudbury Star, Maslany said that the news of her casting was taken out of context, and that she hasn’t in fact been cast in the role.

“That actually isn’t a real thing and it’s like a press release that’s gotten out of hand,” Maslany said. “I’ve been connected to these things in the past and press has gotten onto it, but it’s not actually a thing, unfortunately."

Source:
NME

Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
DOCTOR STRANGE 2 ADDS XOCHITL GOMEZ

Doctor Strange 2 casts Xochitl Gomez in an undisclosed role

Doctor Strange 2 adds to its cast with Xochitl Gomez in an unknown role, though some fans think possibly Miss America, America Chavez, Marvel's first Latin-American LGBTQ character to have her own comic book series. The 14-year-old Xochitl Gomez is known for Babysitters Club and Gentrifed.

America Chavez's powers include the power to kick open holes in reality, which allows her and her teammates to travel through the multiverse and into other realities, so at least the character of America Chavez fits with Doctor Strange 2, though I don't think the character is 14-years-old. 19-year-old Transformers star Isabela Merced has actually previously been rumoured for American Chavez in the MCU.
Source: Comicbook.news

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
DOCTOR STRANGE 2 ADDS XOCHITL GOMEZ

Doctor Strange 2 casts Xochitl Gomez in an undisclosed role

Doctor Strange 2 adds to its cast with Xochitl Gomez in an unknown role, though some fans think possibly Miss America, America Chavez, Marvel's first Latin-American LGBTQ character to have her own comic book series. The 14-year-old Xochitl Gomez is known for Babysitters Club and Gentrifed.

America Chavez's powers include the power to kick open holes in reality, which allows her and her teammates to travel through the multiverse and into other realities, so at least the character of America Chavez fits with Doctor Strange 2, though I don't think the character is 14-years-old. 19-year-old Transformers star Isabela Merced has actually previously been rumoured for American Chavez in the MCU.
Source: Comicbook.news
I don't think this rumour is true btw but it's everywhere and a lot of the major news sources are writing about it so I figured I should post it.

For those of you that don't know America Chavez AKA Ms. America is a openly bisexual Latina character in Marvel comics and is usually written to be very flirtatious and confident in her sexuality, I can't image Disney casting a 14-year-old to play her. Plus there was a lot of controversy when people first started to say that she might be playing America because in the comics, America is usually drawn to look more like an Afro-Latina and obviously this girl isn't black so people were pissed...

I feel kind of sorry for the actress though because she's only 14 and she was getting a lot of hate yesterday when people don't even know what role she's playing yet!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread