COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor The official šŸµ tea šŸµ thread (READ RULES IN OP) (2 Viewers)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I hope not, Iā€™m kinda confused tbh I thought Korea had eased their lockdown so I donā€™t know why this is controversial...
He should. He'll only get hate if he doesn't properly reflect. Punch drops tomorrow so we don't know if he'll promote.
Lots of countries have eased their lockdown, but they expect that people still have a braincell left and will be careful and act responsibly.
You can't keep everything closed.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
He should. He'll only get hate if he doesn't properly reflect. Punch drops tomorrow so we don't know if he'll promote.
Lots of countries have eased their lockdown, but they expect that people still have a braincell left and will be careful and act responsibly.
You can't keep everything closed.
Yeah, now that Iā€™ve read more into it, it looks bad especially for Jaehyun because he still went to Inkigayo when he was supposed to be self isolating...

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Yeah, now that Iā€™ve read more into it, it looks bad especially for Jaehyun because he still went to Inkigayo when he was supposed to be self isolating...
eunwoo too.
And they all brought their members in danger who do isolate themselves

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I have quite some tea to spill.
I am still debating wether I should post the possible couples (I'll only mention company names)
I also have a few companies tied the sajaegi scandal.
Maybe I'll distribute these via pm for those who ask?

Anyways
Treasure13 solo. Don't know if it's one member going solo or a solo release predebut
Yedam solo debut confirmed

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
What's the new NCT unit? Foreign or Domestic?
no known details, but it's said that it will consist of Dream members and new rookies.
We don't know the nationalities of these rookies or the dreams or the concept so everything's open for now

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
no known details, but it's said that it will consist of Dream members and new rookies.
We don't know the nationalities of these rookies or the dreams or the concept so everything's open for now
But why add new members to NCT if your making a new boy group?

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
But why add new members to NCT if your making a new boy group?
Not much is known about the bg but I remember that there used to be rumors on an international boy group: an all-American boy group. Not like SuperM, but like a One Direction or something. Don't know if they're going with that group.
Basically, kpop isn't ready for NCT I guess. People begged for a normal boy group so I guess they're gonna get it.
So sad if that's the case

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Basically, kpop isn't ready for NCT I guess. People begged for a normal boy group so I guess they're gonna get it.
So sad if that's the case
But isnt tat capitalism/marketing forces at play? Istm tat adapting akb concept the first time by lsm (suju nov 2005) dint work n this time around adding more sub-groups n a graduating from dream concept, dint hv lasting popularity either. Idk whether akb concept works for kpop even in a gg. Cultural differences?
Hving both nbg n nct at the same for a few years is a safe if inefficient compromise, (not tat i totally get nct concept-when my teenage niece cant even explain it to me-theoreticallly i kinda get it but not quite understand the logistics n practicalities plus the sheer brazenness of hving multiple sub-groups from the beginning before knowing if gp/stans support the concept is taking sm stans too far for a ride-when sm hvnt disbanded any existing bgs including tvxq, suju, shinee, EXO-sm expected new bg fans at the time to pour their money into revolving door group for the foreseeable future, without the fans knowing/predicting who is in tat group from one moment to the next(as per my understanding which may be mistaken).
Give fans the choice which group to support, sm.

Last edited:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
But isnt tat capitalism/marketing forces at play? Istm tat adapting akb concept the first time by lsm (suju nov 2005) dint work n this time around adding more sub-groups n a graduating from dream concept, dint hv lasting popularity either. Idk whether akb concept works for kpop even in a gg. Cultural differences?
Hving both nbg n nct at the same for a few years is a safe if inefficient compromise, (not tat i totally get nct concept-when my teenage niece cant even explain it to me-theoreticallly i kinda get it but not quite understand the logistics n practicalities plus the sheer brazenness of hving multiple sub-groups from the beginning before knowing if gp/stans support the concept is taking sm stans too far for a ride-when sm hvnt disbanded any existing bgs including tvxq, suju, shinee, EXO-sm expected new bg fans at the time to pour their money into revolving door group for the foreseeable future, without the fans knowing/predicting who is in tat group from one moment to the next(as per my understanding which may be mistaken).
Give fans the choice which group to support, sm.
look, idk
I am speculating
SM is unpredictable
Just wait and see
I'm not an insider, I too don't know everything

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
NCT units (Dream, 127 + WayV) will all have 9 members for NCT2020
6 new members will join this year if they don't change plans
3 are set
Renle are joining WayV
Renle joining WayV doesn't surprise me but I think it's kinda weird to be adding new members Dream right after ending the graduation system...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread