COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor The official 🍵 tea 🍵 thread (READ RULES IN OP) (8 Viewers)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Renle joining WayV doesn't surprise me but I think it's kinda weird to be adding new members Dream right after ending the graduation system...
I think they will make a new unit for them or a new Dream-like unit in the long run
For now, they'll keep it 9-9-9 (Renle seem to have left Dream in the plans)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think they will make a new unit for them or a new Dream-like unit in the long run
For now, they'll keep it 9-9-9 (Renle seem to have left Dream in the plans)
I know that was SM's plan all along but what does the point in complying to the fans' demands and making Dream fixed if they were gonna continue with their plans anyway?

Sorry, I know you don't really have the answers to this stuff, I'm just rambling LOL

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I know that was SM's plan all along but what does the point in complying to the fans' demands and making Dream fixed if they were gonna continue with their plans anyway?

Sorry, I know you don't really have the answers to this stuff, I'm just rambling LOL
People just want all the members together. It doesn't matter if they're gonna make a new unit for them or keep them under the same name. Maybe they'll utilize NCT U for them. Dream still is great for introducing their younger trainees with Dream members

Reactions Received
KS Coins
this is a good read :]

do you know if it possible that the sm kid models
could be trainees?
as they were promised the ability to become trainees when they become off age
[im assuming 10+ as you have to be 12/13 to debut in sm]
they are all 13/12 now
and the most known sm kid model for nct fans is david jansseen who turns 13 July 2, [2008]
what seems very interesting if sm might announce something [june 29th]
3 days before his bday...
hgfds.PNG 122503019.png screenshot-from-2018-03-11-161905-24057ad980aaa3bbfe37b994e69c856a.png

also do you know if the spotted male trainees are actually trainees?
[[[only pics i still have]]]
cutie1.PNG cutie2.PNG

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
this is a good read :]

do you know if it possible that the sm kid models
could be trainees?
as they were promised the ability to become trainees when they become off age
[im assuming 10+ as you have to be 12/13 to debut in sm]
they are all 13/12 now
and the most known sm kid model for nct fans is david jansseen who turns 13 July 2, [2008]
what seems very interesting if sm might announce something [june 29th]
3 days before his bday...
hgfds.PNG 122503019.png screenshot-from-2018-03-11-161905-24057ad980aaa3bbfe37b994e69c856a.png

also do you know if the spotted male trainees are actually trainees?
[[[only pics i still have]]]
cutie1.PNG cutie2.PNG
David and kid trainees are under EsteeM, SM's model label. They can still choose to train but it's not as if they automatically become trainees.
We'll have to see and wait. It's not clear wether David or the other kiddos have ambitions to become an idol.

SM keeps their trainees very well hidden. There have been over 30 different trainees spotted. Not on these pics but I did see a pic that looked like Matthew (I received pics of him but idk if they're still on my laptop or somewhere)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Reactions Received
KS Coins
David and kid trainees are under EsteeM, SM's model label. They can still choose to train but it's not as if they automatically become trainees.
We'll have to see and wait. It's not clear wether David or the other kiddos have ambitions to become an idol.

SM keeps their trainees very well hidden. There have been over 30 different trainees spotted. Not on these pics but I did see a pic that looked like Matthew (I received pics of him but idk if they're still on my laptop or somewhere)
david was one of the kids who won the show sm kid models
what there contract gave them the oppurtunity to become sm trainees
if they wish when older...

but there is rumours that he is currently training under sm and hasnt been announced yet
but guess have wait and see

[this show]

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Could be
But rn YG hasn't had their final evaluation yet (Huening Kai's sister is also still in the game)
What seems possible then
as she is 2004 Bahiyyih and the ella being 2008
seems possible

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
david was one of the kids who won the show sm kid models
what there contract gave them the oppurtunity to become sm trainees
if they wish when older...

but there is rumours that he is currently training under sm and hasnt been announced yet
but guess have wait and see

[this show]
I haven't seen a credible source talk about him yet
Kboo did think he was a trainee for years but that's, as always, poor journalism.
If one's online and is ready to take questions, I'll ask

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think the Maknae in Baby Monsters will be 06 at the youngest so I don't think Ella will debut yet...
the maknae is treasure is 05 line
and they wont debut this year most likely not even next as yg will prob a show for them
so i think there a chance tbh
depending on what yg means by baby

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
A new gg is set to debut in July. No name, no company, but it'll probs be from a big(ger) company
7 members?
Summer concept? Or tropical?
Sirens?
Maybe SM? I can remember there was a rumour that they were gonna be 7 members... plus they have a history of debut their girl groups without much warning although the siren concept wouldn't quite fit with the whole "second SNSD" vibe that a lot of people have been talking about I personally think they're gonna be girl crush...

Obviously isn't gonna be YG, BigHit or JYP, right?

I feel like a lot of the medium sized companies have debuted girl groups quite recently... Mamamoo's company maybe? I don't think Source would debut their new group while BH is doing the whole I-LAND show with Mnet... Banana Culture?

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Maybe SM? I can remember there was a rumour that they were gonna be 7 members... plus they have a history of debut their girl groups without much warning although the siren concept wouldn't quite fit with the whole "second SNSD" vibe that a lot of people have been talking about I personally think they're gonna be girl crush...

Obviously isn't gonna be YG, BigHit or JYP, right?

I feel like a lot of the medium sized companies have debuted girl groups quite recently... Mamamoo's company maybe? I don't think Source would debut their new group while BH is doing the whole I-LAND show with Mnet... Banana Culture?
Oh 2nd is about SM gg
2nd SNSD vibe might have changed as kpop has changed since their initial planned debut

YG: idk if they held their final evaluation yet, but they are going to debut this year or early 2021
JYP: only planned gg is Nizi so not them
BH x Source: reality show was rumored and a debut soon, could be them. I-LAND is running soon too but tbh, I have no faith in BH and their ability to plan multiple groups tbh. They have yet to prove me wrong.

Some say it is SM however as WayV was mentioned as well (about their full album).
However, it doesn't say SM or points to them so it's safe to say that it's an anticipated gg (CUBE has planned to debut another gg as well according to rumors, I think I didn't mention it here but alluded to it)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh 2nd is about SM gg
2nd SNSD vibe might have changed as kpop has changed since their initial planned debut

YG: idk if they held their final evaluation yet, but they are going to debut this year or early 2021
JYP: only planned gg is Nizi so not them
BH x Source: reality show was rumored and a debut soon, could be them. I-LAND is running soon too but tbh, I have no faith in BH and their ability to plan multiple groups tbh. They have yet to prove me wrong.

Some say it is SM however as WayV was mentioned as well (about their full album).
However, it doesn't say SM or points to them so it's safe to say that it's an anticipated gg (CUBE has planned to debut another gg as well according to rumors, I think I didn't mention it here but alluded to it)
CUBE does have popular female trainees but they still have to debut their new boy group with Seonho first...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread