The Paranormal? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
So I was wanting to know people's thoughts on the paranormal.

Do you believe in the paranormal? Demons?

Have you ever had a weird experience or encountered something you can't explain?

Please be respectful of people in this thread-I don't want anyone to feel mocked or anything.

Personally, I believe in the possibility. And I definitely believe in demons. I watch a lot of ghost hunting shows and have seen some stuff on them that legit made me think a bit harder about whether ghosts are real or not. I know I haven't had too many experiences but I did have an unexplained experience where I was at my old house and alone. A really loud bang happened and it shook the house. I was all the way up on the second floor and ran downstairs thinking something expensive or heavy had fallen over and I was terrified because at the time we had two cats and I was nervous something fell on them. But I literally ran all over the house and went into the basement too to see if anything could explain the noise I heard....and nothing. But it was incredibly fucking loud.

Reactions: Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I believe in the existence of all of the paranormal things, and stuff involving witchcraft therefore I stay as far from it as I can. I will never be in the same room as a Ouija board.

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Chill Zone 12