COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event The Rookie Project (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
what would/should the title be for our task 1 thread ?
Whatever you want, just include [The Rookie Project] in your title :sanapray:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Hi all,

Voting for Task 1 will begin in 24 hours.

See below for info about voting ^^

Voting

It's time to see how interested KS is in your rookie! Did you leave a great impression, an okay one, or are users not really feeling it? :dubuthink:

I have 3 things to tell you all:

1. Since there are 13 rookies in this event, the Events team has decided to award Events' Choice to 3 rookies instead of 1! :bigcatlove: Events' Choice (well now, Events' Choices) is the only part of voting I will reveal publicly.

2. When it is time to vote, you should not be editing your threads while voting is taking place. (This is to prevent cheating.)
If you do edit, that's a 2-point deduction from your task score.

3. I encourage all of you to double check the minimum requirements and make sure you have hit all of them. It's great that you're going above and beyond, but you still need to hit everything I specified.
Failure to meet all minimum requirements will result in a 3-point deduction from your task score.

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi all,

Voting

It's time to see how interested KS is in your rookie! Did you leave a great impression, an okay one, or are users not really feeling it? :dubuthink:

1. Since there are 13 rookies in this event, the Events team has decided to award Events' Choice to 3 rookies instead of 1! :bigcatlove: Events' Choice (well now, Events' Choices) is the only part of voting I will reveal publicly.

2. When it is time to vote, you should not be editing your threads while voting is taking place. (This is to prevent cheating.)

3. I encourage all of you to double check the minimum requirements and make sure you have hit all of them. It's great that you're going above and beyond, but you still need to hit everything I specified.
Failure to meet all minimum requirements will result in a 3-point deduction from your task score.
awesome!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI
Hi all,

Voting

noted :pepesmug:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Important Notice:

Rule #2 of this event states that you can sign up individually, or with a group of users.

I need all of you to understand that if you signed up by yourself, you should be working by yourself. If you signed up with other users, you should be working with those users.

If someone is not on your team, you should not be receiving help from them.

Receiving outside help is against the rules. Which means that it is also not a part of exceeding the minimum requirements.

If you do exceed the minimum requirements, what you put in your thread is what you have submitted for voting. It does not matter that I didn't require it, as you make that decision yourselves. So, please make sure everything in that thread was created by you or someone in your team.

I understand that I did not spell that out for all of you in the rules, and I am sorry. I should have clarified it. No excuses.

To Chronos: @Yili @xtra @litc @Goldenstar
Thank you @xtra for your post. If you feel that I have disrespected you by not sharing the issue with the competition, I'm sorry as that was not my intention. My intention was to handle the situation in private. But, I will say I should have mentioned the clarification of Rule #2 in that post, so I'm very sorry for not doing that until now. That's completely on me. I'm excited to hear that you will continue the group.

This is the only time I will address this situation. We can agree to disagree. :sanapray:

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
@Tickita can I vote normally on the other phases? Like any regular user :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI
Important Notice:

Rule #2 of this event states that you can sign up individually, or with a group of users.

I need all of you to understand that if you signed up by yourself, you should be working by yourself. If you signed up with other users, you should be working with those users.

If someone is not on your team, you should not be receiving help from them.

Receiving outside help is against the rules. Which means that it is also not a part of exceeding the minimum requirements.

If you do exceed the minimum requirements, what you put in your thread is what you have submitted for voting. It does not matter that I didn't require it, as you make that decision yourselves. So, please make sure everything in that thread was created by you or someone in your team.

I understand that I did not spell that out for all of you in the rules, and I am sorry. I should have clarified it. No excuses.

To Chronos: @Yili @xtra @litc @Goldenstar
Thank you @xtra for your post. If you feel that I have disrespected you by not sharing the issue with the competition, I'm sorry as that was not my intention. My intention was to handle the situation in private. But, I will say I should have mentioned the clarification of Rule #2 in that post, so I'm very sorry for not doing that until now. That's completely on me. I'm excited to hear that you will continue the group.

This is the only time I will address this situation. We can agree to disagree. :sanapray:
It's fine don't worry, apology accepted :bigcatlove::nekolove:
Our group will directly go to awards shows instead of Road to success :queen:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
It's fine don't worry, apology accepted :bigcatlove::nekolove:
Our group will directly go to awards shows instead of Road to success :queen:
Can't wait to see it :pepeheart:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeLuV
Wreck
:dubuwave::dubuwave:

We are halfway through the competition, so I wanted to check in with you all.

How's it going? Good, bad, great, horrible?
How are you feeling? Excited, drained? Anything.
:sanapray:
Im feeling good & well about this.....I mean I can get stressed but only for a while then it fades :) Im okay

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

I think it's a long event and there are days when I feel like I have zero brain for doing this, tbh. :scree:
Everybody are doing their best and I feel all users who finish this event are champions. :sanapray:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Just tagging @ilychan -- didn't know you changed your name :maheart:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm really enjoying it!
:pandahappy:

Loving my team and their work so much + everyone else is making some great rookies.
:bigcatlove:

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm enjoying it so much! :pandahappy: The 2nd task actually got my creative juices flowing, and now I'm almost on chapter 3 in my new fanfic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread