COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The rumors are true, EXO-Ls are jealous of ARMY! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I as an EXO-L can 100% confirm we are jealous of ARMY and for good reason! I wish EXO could be like BTS and I would die of happiness if it actually happened! What is the reason we are jealous though? Well here it is:

THEY DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE PAIN! THEY HAVE CONSISTENT PROMOTIONS, ALL 7 MEMBERS TOGETHER AND NO FEARS ABOUT MEMBERS LEAVING!

They don't have the battlescars from fighting insolent OT8 fans!
They don't know the betrayal of members leaving!
They don't know the pain of seeing members cry every time they are on stage!
They don't know the uncertainty of wondering about when and even if we are getting another comeback!
They don't know the doubt of if a member is REALLY still a member!

BTS don't hurt to love and I personally as an EXO-L am very jealous of that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m jealous because their Persona albums are varying shades of pink, I wish EXO had pink coloured albums :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They don't know the uncertainty of wondering about when and even if we are getting another comeback!
You wouldn't last a day as a nugu group stan :nekosweat: it's hard in these streets

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Omg but since you're an exo-l can you tell me what a royal exo-l is? I remember someone calling another user that back on OH, but they didn't take any offense to it so it can't be an insult.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Omg but since you're an exo-l can you tell me what a royal exo-l is? I remember someone calling another user that back on OH, but they didn't take any offense to it so it can't be an insult.
I've never actually heard that before... They might mean somebody who has stanned from debut maybe?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've never actually heard that before... They might mean somebody who has stanned from debut maybe?
Ohhh or maybe from predebut...idk I became a kpop fan in 2015 so uh

but thank you!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
True. All facts spoken.
It doesn't hurt to love BTS.
But EXO is worth all the pain.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
You wouldn't last a day as a nugu group stan :nekosweat: it's hard in these streets
You reminded me of the time when I fell in love with Nu'est and would always be scared of their possible disbandment. They were hardly promoting in Korea and had too little sales and there were no clues as to their comeback :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've been an exo-l since 2013 and I've never heard of it before. From twitter though it kind of looks like an exo-l who loves ot12 or was at least around for ot12

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been an exo-l since 2013 and I've never heard of it before. From twitter though it kind of looks like an exo-l who loves ot12 or was at least around for ot12
I’ve been around since 2011 when the teasers were dropping, maybe it’s something that only Korean EXO -L really use as I’ve never come across it before either.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’ve been around since 2011 when the teasers were dropping, maybe it’s something that only Korean EXO -L really use as I’ve never come across it before either.
Might be! It would make sense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread