Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Do you play it?
Do you enjoy it?
If so, how do you play the game?

For me, I tend to love building homes. I'll have my BF find nice houses and then I'll try to recreate them in the game.
I only use the outside of the house for inspiration. I sometimes will also lookup floorplans too and see what I can do. My favorite thing is to build a house with a specific family and story in mind. Then when the house is done I'll sometimes move that family I imagined living in it-in.

Currently, I built a house for a single mom who got divorced and as a result, is working her butt off in a job she doesn't love to support her and her daughter.
But things get worse when her sister who is much younger than her has a falling out with her partner and moves in on top of it. The extra income is welcome but the influence her very wild and out there sister may have on her child isn't. Now the two sisters must work together to raise the daughter and make her an even mix of the two-canceling out the mistakes they both have made.

Also, the mother's original dream was to be a world-class chef.​

Reactions: Yili and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
I play it on and off, with tons of mods. I mostly just create Sims tho cuz I get bored actually playing it like 10 minutes in :wimwim:

Panda

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Starlight
Ship
Wreck
yeee I play, but I make nowhere as dramatic as that, even got a good amount of dlcs lmao

though, I tend to have 2 files: one that I play for real and one that I cheat on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I play it on and off, with tons of mods. I mostly just create Sims tho cuz I get bored actually playing it like 10 minutes in :wimwim:
I usually download CCs to make my sims look great and more realistic.

Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
yeee I play, but I make nowhere as dramatic as that, even got a good amount of dlcs lmao

though, I tend to have 2 files: one that I play for real and one that I cheat on lmao
I usually cheat no matter what-at least for money. The houses I make-no basic poor bitch can afford.

• Haha
Reactions: Panda

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
yeah, i do max maxis match with alpha cc, sometimes the results of random sims isnt that great :wimwim:
I hate that the game can't detect the colors so the children and rando sims come out with neon pink eyebrows and bright orange hair LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Myco

Yili

♥ Moodzy Nia STAYing In The NCTy ♥
Reactions Received
♥ Protecting Bahiyyih from the dumb dumbs ♥
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
OneStayzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I have spurts of playing it for like months and quitting for months, I usually build houses and create sims. I've tried doing a legacy challenge before though

• Wow

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Yes. I look up floor plans to build as well. bb.moveobjects changed my whole experience in building.

As for stories I usually start with 3 siblings living together, then they branch off and marry with their own kids, then I play with the kids and have a bunch of friendships between the cousins. Then the kids branch off etc etc

Another story I do is a bunch of young adults living in a nice house together, much like Big Brother/Are You the One/etc

Recently I got into building tiny house communities with different people of different backgrounds.

• Wow

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I have spurts of playing it for like months and quitting for months, I usually build houses and create sims. I've tried doing a legacy challenge before though
I've been contemplating doing that but then my ADHD takes over and is like "oH NEW IDEA"

Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yes. I look up floor plans to build as well. bb.moveobjects changed my whole experience in building.

As for stories I usually start with 3 siblings living together, then they branch off and marry with their own kids, then I play with the kids and have a bunch of friendships between the cousins. Then the kids branch off etc etc

Another story I do is a bunch of young adults living in a nice house together, much like Big Brother/Are You the One/etc

Recently I got into building tiny house communities with different people of different backgrounds.
OH THATS DOPE. And yes I can't function without bb.moveobjects.

• Love
Reactions: Tickita

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RandAlThor Chill Zone 5
Daiisy Chill Zone 8
VillageIdiot Chill Zone 28