The story of the demon teacher (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
My little sister Sofia is currently 7 and in 1st grade. She is the sweetest girl, with quite a low self-esteem.She's perfect to me, but she is on the chubbier side and gets bullied for that a bit. But the one who is her main enemy these days, is her teacher.

The teacher is a young woman, straight out of university. When we first met her she seemed nice enough, but she turned out to be a demon set on destroying my little sisters self-esteem, her education and very likely her mental health.

It started when in the 2nd week of school a girl said mean things to my sister. My sister got mad and hit her. My little sister got in trouble, the other kid didn't. We thought it's fine, afterall what my little sister had done was worse. We talked sternly with my sister and hoed that would be the end of it. It wasn't. Those things repeated, other kids would say mean things about Sofia, Not play with her and so on, Sofia got mad hit or scratched somebody and got in trouble. None of the other kids ever got in trouble. EVER. By this point the kids know that if Sofia gets mad enough, they themselves won't get in trouble.

Things escalated, the teacher started claiming that her bisbehaviour is due to her home life being bad. Wrong again. We have a very loving family and we frequently do activities together. She has gotten a social worker involved to talk with my parents and psychologists for my sister. It is bad.

From then on Sofia will get in trouble for the littlest of things. When the class was lining up to go to lunch she doesn't want to take a boys hand (The boy bullies her regularly) and the teacher said she has to go to the Vice-principals office if she doesn't. I have never been prouder of my sister than when she took the teachers hand, and went to the vice-principal. She didn't get in trouble for that luckily.

In music class the other kids were laughing at her, and she was starting to get mad. She knows that when she gets angry she sometimes gets REALLY angry so she went outside of the class for a bit to calm down and came back like 2 minutes later. The music teacher was totally fine with it. She understood it and Sofia had evet said to her previously that when she feels like she will get mad, she will go outside to calm down. The music teacher might have been fine with it, but her main teacher wasn't. She got in trouble, a long talking to and so on.

We are thinking of moving her to a different school, but it is so late into the schoolyear so we don't know if the other school will take her so late. Until now we were hoping the teacher would wisen up, but hse never did and things are getting out of hand... Sorry for the long story, but I had to get this off my chest.

Reactions Received
Ship
Oh no, that's horrible of that teacher. How tf is she even qualified to teach young children if she's so evil? I hope things get better for you guys, and I hope she gets a better teacher and class next year

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Oh no, that's horrible of that teacher. How tf is she even qualified to teach young children if she's so evil? I hope things get better for you guys, and I hope she gets a better teacher and class next year
I have no god damn idea how she managed to finish school! I think she is good at the theory but how things work irl are a lot different from the theory!

Reactions Received
Ship
I have no god damn idea how she managed to finish school! I think she is good at the theory but how things work irl are a lot different from the theory!
Maybe. I don't think that what matters most , what matters is that they're nice people who don't take sides, and most certainly don't do awful things that can destroy such young children.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
Honestly, move. This is my unqualified opinion, but if you wait later, it might get worse since word of mouth might drag on into new schools (or at least here for me). But really, the music teacher sounds amazing, and Sofia, you do you. It really takes guts to stick up for yourself sometimes.

Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread