COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Fanfiction π‘»π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π‘·π’π’”π’”π’†π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ | 𝑲𝑻𝑯 𝑽𝒔 𝑷𝑱𝑴 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
Fandom
𝑩𝑻𝑺
Pronouns
✰ 𝑰 𝑹𝑢π‘ͺ𝑲, 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑯! ✰

WARNING/ Book contains: ! Mature theme , Dark Romance

As Jungkook was checking himself in the mirror that was in their bathroom, He could see Taehyung peeking in from behind. " Baby ? Are you ready ? " he asked, out of the blue. The younger male placed the comb down as soon as he spun his body around to get a better glimpse at the older. " Ready ? For what ? "

" I thought you agreed to come and hang out two days ago. " Taehyung says leaning against the wall, while he crosses his arms. " Tae I'm not sure if my boyfriend will agree with this type of idea. " Then he continued " Besides don't you think it's a little late for a little trip like that ? "

The older came closer to Jungkook, his arms snaking around his waist. " For me I don't think so and- " he placed his thumb to the younger's cheek, tracing it down like a tear. " What type of boyfriend is your guy ? A pathetic one, I suppose ? " Then he scoffed, feeling Jungkook's unfair treatment he receives from his boyfriend. " Why ? Because you're literally going ask permission from an asshole like him just to hang out with me ? Pfft I find that Stupid. If I were your guy, I would let you do as you please but it doesn't mean I won't care about anything you do."

" Hyung, I don't think it's because of that. He's just strict and too overprotective of me which is why I sure he behaves that way " Jungkook defended as he pushed the older's hand away from his face. The younger male walks out of the bathroom with Taehyung following him " So.. Where is ? "

" He might be upstairs. "

As they reached Jungkook's room. Taehyung stops by the corner of the doorway "I'll wait here. Ask that moron and let's see what he says " Jungkook nodes before entering his room. As he peeked for a small view. His boyfriend was sitting on their bed, as if he were waiting for someone. " Jimin ? " the younger called, Jimin turned around with furrowed brows " Where the hell were you ? "

By the hint of his tone, seemed annoyed and as if fire is set to blast out in any second. " I was in the bathroom." Then he takes a deep breath, trying to rephrase everything in his mind he could say before talking out his actual words " By the way, Is it okay if I hang out with a friend right now ? "

By the sound of that Jimin flinched then his sharp eyes darting Jungkook, " What ? " he asked once more before he could settle up his mind of saying an answer. " Is it okay with you that if I could go out with a friend ? "

With no hesitation, He shook his head " No. It's freaking late and you want to hang out ? Absolutely not. " he said firmly. " Wh- " Jimin sighed annoyed " I had everything planned out for today and you want to ruin it by the mention of some other annoying bastard ? Well If you think that's going to work, It won't. Why ? I'll ruin your plans as well, let's see if you like that.. "

Jungkook raised a brow " Ruin ? It's only for a small while.. " The older got up, walking towards where Jungkook had stood. "Oh don't worry about it, We'll switch that up with something else, Shall we ? Hm ? " The older finally reached the younger, Their bodies colliding. He pinned him to the wall where there was no escape for Jungkook.

Jimin smirked as he saw his reaction " Perfect. I wanted to do something nice for us but you insisted... " Jimin began to suck onto Jungkook neck where Jungkook tried push him off but he knows that he'll worse the punishment Jimin set up for him.

" Stay fucking still or else..."

" Let him go you idiot !! "

Said a voice from another direction. They both looked up to there that voice came from and saw if came from no one other than Taehyung.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread