COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Things i think about NCT (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Basically random things on my mind:

1. Does Taeyong or other nct members get a say on new members...
due to them having to get along i feel surely they have to give some form of "vibe" check xD

2. There must be atleast 2/3 gay/bisexual members.. and at least 1 homophobic[or slightly closed minded] member
and curious how sm deals with this...

3. how much of a headache speaking to each other is..
due to the amount of languages

4. The summer fight... mark and haechan...
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

5. Do members get asked if they want to join new units...
Like did winwin/ten get asked if they wanted to join wayv?

6. how many texts each member get when full group comebacks happen..

7. what are the real friend circles...
we will never know tbh until they eventually get older and see who still hang out [if still in public eye]

8. do trainees get compared to current members...
is there a criteria of skill level compared to a certain member..
[as sungchan rap seems top tierish and shotaro dance is top tier also]

9. Do current members go into trainee rooms still to see if they suit future units..
like do they add them to line ups with trainees to see if they suit and make them perform together...

10. do they celebrate every birthday..
and send everyone a card/present
just imagine... 22 peoples birthdays to remember

@NCTzen

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Interesting...I’ve gotta say, the only the question about the percentage of them being gay is what I’m curious about. I wish I knew more about my favorite idols than what the media shows them to be. I mean other than finding about their hobbies, interests, and talents (not saying they are not nice to know about). I want to know the things that are considered to be scandalous in their country. Like people freak out over some cigarettes. Okay then.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
nothing about jaehyun.... :joshmeh:disappointed in this thread!
well jaehyun is very meh to me atm tbh
as he hasnt stand out to me yet apart from him being handsome..
he seems very plain tbh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Interesting...I’ve gotta say, the only the question about the percentage of them being gay is what I’m curious about. I wish I knew more about my favorite idols than what the media shows them to be. I mean other than finding about their hobbies, interests, and talents (not saying they are not nice to know about). I want to know the things that are considered to be scandalous in their country. Like people freak out over some cigarettes. Okay then.
they are alot of deffo lgbt friendly members but i feel like at this point it would be more clear
as members like ten being very gender fluid with there appearance i feel like we might get more info in the coming years
[specially with asia becoming more and more lgbt friendly]

[[[ten has always gave me feminine vibe {{fashion wise obv dunno how he feels as a person}))]]]
egwewgegr.PNG utre.PNG afegsrethr.PNG

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
they are alot of deffo lgbt friendly members but i feel like at this point it would be more clear
as members like ten being very gender fluid with there appearance i feel like we might get more info in the coming years
[specially with asia becoming more and more lgbt friendly]

[[[ten has always gave me feminine vibe {{fashion wise obv dunno how he feels as a person}))]]]
egwewgegr.PNG utre.PNG afegsrethr.PNG
You would think they would be with all the lgbt centered dramas. Even Korea is starting to produce more romance dramas centered around BL, although I’d also appreciate some GL too. But obviously the BL genre is catered mainly towards the female population. I feel like Ten could possibly be Bisexual with a male lean. He’s very flirty and charming towards his members. Like a peacock trying to seduce everyone.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Does Taeyong or other nct members get a say on new members...
due to them having to get along i feel surely they have to give some form of "vibe" check xD
I’m imagining them having sleepovers to get to know each other’s better :lovelycooky: maybe they clash at first but after a pillow fight it’s all good

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You would think they would be with all the lgbt centered dramas. Even Korea is starting to produce more romance dramas centered around BL, although I’d also appreciate some GL too. But obviously the BL genre is catered mainly towards the female population. I feel like Ten could possibly be Bisexual with a male lean. He’s very flirty and charming towards his members. Like a peacock trying to seduce everyone.
well doyoungs brother played a gay roll
but not many members have acted yet in general in nct and i doubt they will put jaemins 3rd roll as gay tbh
[due to him being so young in public eye]

but i do feel like if anyone might be lgbt [gay or other]
i feel like: Haechan, Jaemin, Ten are my top picks

My masculine possible lgbt is mark tbh as he seems to not care even though he is from canada were close male friendships is far from common

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’m imagining them having sleepovers to get to know each other’s better :lovelycooky: maybe they clash at first but after a pillow fight it’s all good
haha taeyong baby sitting them as they will be so young compared to him now
taeyong 25 trainee 11 to 15 omg haha

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No! Taeyong is busy in the kitchen making snacks. Doyoung can supervise
just imagine if all 23 looking after couple trainees
you imagine being 12/13 meeting 23 adults all at once haha

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
but they have mentioned that they are rarely together? I remember during the Resonance promo photoshoot they said this was their first time meeting all the members (not new members, but all the members together) and someone (I don´t remember who it was exactly) said they rarely meet all together. I don´t think they train together and I don´t think they even live together in the same building. Area perhaps, but not like the same floor or something.

I seriously don´t think they spend that much together as the whole group together, but they are spend time together in their units.
so maybe it´s how they avoid the confusion with languages.
Since I like Lucas, I watch his videos the most and he just speaks Cantonese and Korean the most, at least from what I have gathered, du to who he is friends with.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wonder if any of the members are ever gonna date...Dispatch 2045

Reactions Received
KS Coins
but they have mentioned that they are rarely together? I remember during the Resonance promo photoshoot they said this was their first time meeting all the members (not new members, but all the members together) and someone (I don´t remember who it was exactly) said they rarely meet all together. I don´t think they train together and I don´t think they even live together in the same building. Area perhaps, but not like the same floor or something.

I seriously don´t think they spend that much together as the whole group together, but they are spend time together in their units.
so maybe it´s how they avoid the confusion with languages.
Since I like Lucas, I watch his videos the most and he just speaks Cantonese and Korean the most, at least from what I have gathered, du to who he is friends with.
welll languages i mean in the sense of when they do get togther xD

but even than
wayv dorm there main language's are
Ten - Thai [but can speak Mandarin, English, Korean]
Lucas - Cantonese [struggles with most other languages]
Yangyang - Hokkien [Taiwanese] [English and some basic mandarin]
Xiaojun - Cantonese & Mandarin
Hendery - Cantonese & Mandarin
Winwin - Wenzhou {which is the hardest Chinese language} [and obv Korean and maybe some Japanese]
Kun - Mandarin [and korean]

Dream
Korean - Mark, Renjun, Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung
Chenle still struggles with Korean and admitted to forgetting it last year due to long break
Chinese - Chenle, Renjun
[and jisung knows a tiny bit]
English - Mark
[jaemin renjun chenle haechan know a small amount of english]

etc etc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wonder if any of the members are ever gonna date...Dispatch 2045
lol i bet wont even be that long
i guess first leak will be in 2024 tbh
as there so many members i feel the company will slip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread