this is important for my bts fans (1 Viewer)

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
multi
do you respect txt? did/do you respect Lee Hyun or anyone under big hit, now lets just get to the point i just wanna say STOP COMMENTING ABOUT BTS ON TXT VIDEOS OR ABOUT ANYONE ELSE UNDER BIG HIT ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO THE ARTIST AND FANS. thank you :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Ship
Does that include saying TXT is better than BTS... I don't do that, but I notice in a lot of k-pop MV's that fans use BTS and BP in a way to pump up groups.

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
multi
Does that include saying TXT is better than BTS... I don't do that, but I notice in a lot of k-pop MV's that fans use BTS and BP in a way to pump up groups.
It goes both ways. They shouldn't compare one another, I don't completely understand what you mean by "but I notice in a lot of k-pop MV's that fans use BTS and BP in a way to pump up groups."
Do you mean in the way like saying they could reach the amount of fame they have or? What? Cuz some armys just directly talk about bts on other artists stuff but not all of them which I'm glad to say. I'd like an explanation for what you mean by pump up groups I'm dumb sometimes, unless you mean like to pick up other groups

Reactions: raymondchouku
Reactions Received
Ship
Do you mean in the way like saying they could reach the amount of fame they have or? What?
No. Basically what I see is some fans saying that they [any group really] is/are more talented than BTS or BP.

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
multi
No. Basically what I see is some fans saying that they [any group really] is/are more talented than BTS or BP.
i mean every group is talented, as expected ive seen many people like this saying that their ult group or any group is more talented than another, if were talking about moa ive never seen anyone say txt is better. i really just needed to talk about the comparing between both groups (and soloist)

Reactions: raymondchouku

MOA_EEE

Flop
Reactions Received
I respect TXT and I don't know much about Lee Hyun but, I respect him too.

Wicked

Boo.
Reactions Received
Ship
ngl I think KS ARMY are not your target demographic :lisalaugh: We’re pretty damn chilled out, it seems like, compared to other places.

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
multi
ngl I think KS ARMY are not your target demographic :lisalaugh: We’re pretty damn chilled out, it seems like, compared to other places.
Ik, I really needed to put this out

Users who are viewing this thread