Appreciation This man's voice makes my heart flutter. (1 Viewer)

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
He goes by Brooklyn and omg I stan so hard.
Here's some info on him:
[ MASEFIELD ENTERTAINMENT – BROOKLYN ] A lifelong singer, BROOKLYN received elite vocal training since a young age from the vocal coach who taught Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder, and countless other legends. BROOKLYN was highly involved with music growing up, earning the lead role in his high school musical, enjoying dance classes, and studying piano. Prior to his official debut, BROOKLYN was already recognized for his golden voice and began performing at various music festivals in Seoul. At this time, he was signed to MASEFIELD. Soon, he began performing around the world. While on the road, he headlined alongside Amber Liu (SM Entertainment) and A.C.E at Canada’s K-Pop Con. In May 2019, BROOKLYN was the main guest of Korea Days, the biggest K-Pop festival in France. In August 2019, he released his debut single, ‘YOUNG LOVE’. On November 27th, 2020, BROOKLYN’s second single, ‘IMAGINE’ was released. REMEMBER THE NAME, BECAUSE YOU WON'T FORGET THE VOICE.
Like damn they ain't lying about the voice :nakypog:

Last edited:
Reactions: brekker and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
You can just copy-paste the link in the thread/comment for it to automatically embed

I came across Brooklyn myself some weeks ago, completely forgot about him ngl but his songs so far are really nice :sanapray:

Reactions: brekker

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I´m interested, not in love yet, but interested ... :)))

• Love
Reactions: Jewelkitty

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
You can just copy-paste the link in the thread/comment for it to automatically embed

I came across Brooklyn myself some weeks ago, completely forgot about him ngl but his songs so far are really nice :sanapray:
Ah, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Myco

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm still addicted to listening to his sexy voice AHHH :sadcat:

Users who are viewing this thread