COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

this quarantine is boring, ask me stuff! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hello, so because everyone else is doing this, I decided to do it as well because this quarantine is making me go mentally insane. also because im bored at 2:30 am. say literally anything and ill respond with my opinion. also. don't be afraid to be shady :we_kpopsourcing:

here's the link: ANON

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Pick the top 3 Jennie aesthetics on the forum currently except for your own!"

hmm there's not many people on this forum with a Jennie aesthetic, unfortunately, but ill pick from the ones i like the most.

okay, first of all, I think its obvious, @NASA, a serve! she really showed out, the Jennie solo icon where she looks ethereal and the dp where she showcases all of her ultimate biases, truly showing off her photoshop skills. a queen yeah...

@kuro okay yes this is the ultimate serve, one of jennies best performances and some of her best looks from that performance all put into one godly like aesthetic. this is not surprising considering this user is literally always showing out when it comes to aesthetics. YUPPP A SERVE!!!

idk anyone else, I'm really bad at remembering, I think I've seen others but I can't remember their names. but you all already know I love anyone who has a Jennie aesthetic, thank you for showing love to our queen.
Period GIFs | Tenor

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"what are your thoughts on loona?"

yall already know those are my girls!! yeah, I love them, the only 4th gen group who is really SERVING something different right now. seriously though, they have the best music in the 4th gen. their solos are top tier. they are always coming up with something different when it comes to concepts and they are truly the best visual group from the 4th gen and ill fight anyone on that. one thing I will say is that I prefer their pre debut era when it comes to music, but... that doesn't mean I hate their debut stuff. I just tend to like their sidetracks more. but all in all, those girls have something special, they're growing so quickly, I think that they're gonna be one of the groups to really lead the 4th gen. LOONA WORLD DOMINATION!!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Ur username is really pretty, someone also said it was pretty in a gc! And it made me happy cuz I was like 'that's my girl right there, my fellow Jennie stan getting the love she deserves'"

omg, thank you so much! :maheart: I hold this username dear to my heart. please send my love to the people in the group chat who said those things about me. I'm glad that people actually know me on this forum to, I know that I may not be active on every single thread but it's nice to know that people here are so welcoming and remember even the smallest bit of effort.
Steam Community :: :: Kim Jennie K-Heart <3

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Do you tend to hold onto thread ideas for a while or do you post a thread the moment you have an idea? I message myself a lot of thread ideas cuz I wanna make more wholesome content for the forum to have fun with but I don't always have the energy to post so I always make sure that they will get posted someday! "

hmm, I guess that I post when I think of something, personally I really like to watch my threads, I enjoy topics that spark discussion. so i have a lot of thread ideas but at the end of the day I guess I narrow it down to the ideas that I think will spark the most discussion. and other times I just don't care and i post whenever because its fun! I guess I really just post whenever I have the energy to do so. I mean some of my threads take me a long time to make so sometimes I spend so much time on one thread. but really I just post when I feel like it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Favourite cocktail? Hmm a quarantini perhaps? :jenniesmug: but also fr what u like to drink? Wait are u even of age to drink? If not what non alcoholic drink do u like to drink?"

I'm not of age yet lol. but I have had a quarantini before, its taste is very unique but also very simple at the same time, ya know, sadness, loneliness and anger all put into one drink! but fr, I enjoy a nice coke with ice, sprite, honestly I just like soda in general.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Do u like Ari? If so what was ur favourite sort of ponytail on her? Style? Colour? Accessories?"

yes! I love Ariana! I'm always looking forward to her music and I love her voice. I love the signature high pony from her but, I really like it when it looks loose and natural. Kinda like how it looks in these gifs. holy shit she really does look beautiful in these gifs, I might have to make an aesthetic out of this performance lol
Animated gif about gif in ariana grande by -ˏˋ zovi ˎˊ-
Jason's song uploaded by Azuul~<3 on We Heart It
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄. gif imagines - 01 - Wattpad

I guess I've always preferred casual but also elegant looks on celebrities. but at the same time, some of these costumes that she puts out look amazing. this has to be one of my favorite looks as well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"the weirdest rumor about BP?"

hmm I guess of the top of my head id have to say that the weirdest rumor was that Jennie and teddy (their producer) were dating?? um not only was this gross because the main implication was that she was dating him to get more lines etc.. but its also just so.... wrong?? like idk where they got that from, its extremely random. all of the girls like teddy, and teddy likes the girls, but none of them like each other in that way...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"rank your favorite groups"

I guess ill just rank the groups that i stan.

1. BLACKPINK
I think this is pretty obvious, I love these girls and they are the reason why I got into kpop.

2. Red velvet
Yeah, I love red velvet, they have the best discography of all the girl groups. and I love the members.

3. Twice
I really just enjoy the member's personalities, they're very hardworking girls who deserve all the love.

4. Loona
I made a whole post on them earlier in this thread and I think that sums up why I love them so much.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
"Pick the top 3 Jennie aesthetics on the forum currently except for your own!"

hmm there's not many people on this forum with a Jennie aesthetic, unfortunately, but ill pick from the ones i like the most.

okay, first of all, I think its obvious, @NASA, a serve! she really showed out, the Jennie solo icon where she looks ethereal and the dp where she showcases all of her ultimate biases, truly showing off her photoshop skills. a queen yeah...

@kuro okay yes this is the ultimate serve, one of jennies best performances and some of her best looks from that performance all put into one godly like aesthetic. this is not surprising considering this user is literally always showing out when it comes to aesthetics. YUPPP A SERVE!!!

idk anyone else, I'm really bad at remembering, I think I've seen others but I can't remember their names. but you all already know I love anyone who has a Jennie aesthetic, thank you for showing love to our queen.
Period GIFs | Tenor
girl look at yours though :sj_weary: QUEEN

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Please give your honest opinion about Dreamcatcher."

hmm honestly i havent really given those a girls a look. Im not a big fan of the music that theyre heading for but they all seem like nice girls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread