Discussion those who watched the untamed (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reaction score
Ship
is it worth watching? I don't mind the length at all, but I'm not a huge fan of romantic shows in general

:queen:
mysteric has returned

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
it's great!! I loved it. The romance in it between the leads aren't really that upfront because of censorship. Its honestly very plot and story focused

Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

Reaction score
Ship
it's great!! I loved it. The romance in it between the leads aren't really that upfront because of censorship. Its honestly very plot and story focused
ok icic,, I'll probably watch it then
another question though: what did you think of the fight choreography? those usually make or break dramas for me tbh

Reactions: Queen

PrideInBaek

Rookie
Reaction score
As a person who's watched it 11 times : all 50 episodes, and watched the special one too I say go for it. It's a roller coaster of emotions but I loved every moment of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy and mysteric

PrideInBaek

Rookie
Reaction score
I do suggest to watch both the 50 episodes and the special edition one. The 50 episodes goes into depth of everything and the special edition gave us a better ending and the episodes were in chronological order of the events.

Last edited:

mysteric

Reaction score
Ship
I do suggest to watch both the 50 episodes and the special edition one. The 50 episodes goes into depth of everything and the special edition gave us a better ending and the episodes were in chronological order of the events.
yeah I heard a lot of people taking about how the timeline could make everything kind of confusing. Though I survived NiF just fine so I don’t think the order of events would confuse me too much

Reactions: PrideInBaek

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
ok icic,, I'll probably watch it then
another question though: what did you think of the fight choreography? those usually make or break dramas for me tbh
oh well then you might be disappointed. The fight scenes i've heard are lacking compared to other dramas, though you get impressed with Yibo's core strength lol. They are not horrible but you can tell that the show was made with a lower budget and couldn't edit them better.

It's a good show still over all. Yibo and Xiao Zhan's acting is really great

mysteric

Reaction score
Ship
oh well then you might be disappointed. The fight scenes i've heard are lacking compared to other dramas, though you get impressed with Yibo's core strength lol. They are not horrible but you can tell that the show was made with a lower budget and couldn't edit them better.

It's a good show still over all. Yibo and Xiao Zhan's acting is really great
yeah I might just,, fast forward the fight scenes then. Might be a personal preference thing but wuxia fights >>> fantasy fights

Reactions: Queen

Suzy

brb joining #4's cult
Reaction score
Ship
I loved it! I usually get bored and skip episodes when the shows run for 25+ episodes but not even kidding, I didn't skip a single second of the show. It was REALLY good! Also, romance isn't really big in this show since China has the censorship on gay shows so they pass it off as romance instead. But even then, their relationship isn't the biggest issue in this show. I rewatched the show again for the 3rd time last week because it's just REALLY good! I'm sure you'll like it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yolks China 2