COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Thoughts on BTS? (1 Viewer)

Stan?

• YES

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Casual listener/Trying to get into

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
What do you think about their...

Vocals:

Visuals:

Discography:

Dancing/Choreography:

Stage Presence:

Personalities:

Rapping:

Overall?

What do you think about their...

Vocals: 7/10

Visuals: Tae & Jungkook are <3

Discography: 9/10

Dancing/Choreography: 8/10

Stage Presence: 10/10- They own the stage

Personalities: 10/10 Funny af

Rapping: 9/10- Only because I don't like how when RM raps, it always messes up the song. Like all of a sudden in a soft song, there is this fierce voice.

Overall? A well rounded group, talented bunch of guys.

Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Park Jimin my first and true love :pepecry1: how could I give you less than infinite points
86DF1A4F-8FD5-49B4-8FFA-BC6CF8FD802B.jpeg
4B39C2D3-3AEC-4626-A09D-DE262AB2B4D6.jpeg
56BB92D7-0484-402A-BC9B-34F3E4E925DD.jpeg

Reactions Received
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
I am too lazy so I'll just give my overall opinion. :welp: I do think that they are talented and their rap line is definitely one of the best, good dance line as well, they know how to put up a show too, not the biggest fan of their music nor their vocals though but still props to them. :nekolove: Too bad that they are cursed with such a fandom though.😩😩 :nayeonisdone:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Great rap line and dance line (although RM and Jin are weak, they don't detract from a performance, while J-Hope and Jimin are monsters and V/Jungkook are really solid too).
Vocal line is okay, which is fine for a Kpop group. No outstanding vocalists- Jungkook is the best and most stable live, Jin has a good tone. As long as they aren't singing notes which need them to stretch, they're fine. Although recent use of autotune/processing takes away from their natural voices.
Great stage presence.
Good discography, not a fan of their post Love Yourself work but there are still some good B-sides there.

Pretty solid group, all things considered. Can't rate their personalities as I haven't seen them much outside of their MVs/performances.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
Vocals: They have appealing tones, especially Jungkook and Jimin (falsettos though!). Even if they aren't most stable live, which I can get with performances with intense choreo, they sound good in tracks most of the time.

Visuals: Mostly good.

Discography: Hit and miss, good that they have variety in sounds though.

Dancing/Choreography: Top notch.

Stage Presence: Up there.

Personalities: .. hit and miss? I mostly care about RM so..

Rapping: They have lot of skills in rapping, but out of 3 rappers I usually just like RM's raps, I don't care about Jhope's style of rap nor Suga's tone at much so. Good, but not really for me?

Overall? They have lot of good points, but not enough for me to stan them as a group.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread