COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Thoughts on Stray Kids? (1 Viewer)

Stan?

• YES <3

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trying to get into/casual listener

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
What do you think about their...

Vocals:

Visuals:

Rapping:

Dancing/Choreography:

Discography:

Personalities:

Stage Presence:

Overall?

Reactions Received
Vocals: Good. Vocal line plus Han are stable. Nothing too outstanding though imo but they can sing

Visuals:
I find them each really attractive

Rapping:
They have some of the best rappers in kpop rn they're better than bts rapline imo

Dancing/Choreography:
I actually think their choreo is good and creative for the most part. A good example is the choreo for Mirror.

Discography:
Ive heard lots of ppl say they have no good songs but I actually think the complete opposite. I like almost all their songs. I mean they have so many good ones...Mirror, Voices, Grow up, Young Wings 3025, the list goes on...

Personalities:
I think they're funny and seem pretty genuine and are veryyy hardworking.

Stage Presence:
I think their stage presence is really good! maybe it can slightly be improved but I think its good enough rn

Overall?
Overall I stan! I really like them now that Bap has disbanded I have a new bg to love since I dislike most lol.

Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hyunjin’s hot :rjeat: It’s a yes from me

Reactions Received
i’m trying to get into them. as a gg stan i’m really picky with what bgs to like and stray kids are pretty high on my list. their rappers are really some of the best in 3rd gen and like @Hyunjin mentioned, might even be better than bts. theyre really attractive and have great stage presence+dance. don’t know much about vocals or personalities but the songs are good. their fans seem pretty chill too which is always a bonus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread