COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

To give you a sense of how long Pristin have been on hiatus... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

MY POOR GIRLS OML :( WHY IS PLEDIS SO SHIT

While I'm at it, honourable mention to Afterschool for being treated WORSE

#justiceforpristin #justiceforafterschool

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:yolk: Pledis can rot. Watch them make Pristin go on another season of Produce

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I still don't understand why they couldn't promote them without Kyla (not that I have anything against her). Kyla has been gone for a year and a half so Pristin still could've promoted during that time as a full group. I wouldn't be surprised if a member tried leaving the group for good at this point.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I still don't understand why they couldn't promote them without Kyla (not that I have anything against her). Kyla has been gone for a year and a half so Pristin still could've promoted during that time as a full group. I wouldn't be surprised if a member tried leaving the group for good at this point.
The buzz is Kyla wanted to come back after 2 weeks and they told her to say in america.

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Pledis is just the worst. Pristin has so much talent and yet they haven't had a comeback in so long. The best they could do is a subunit (which don't get me wrong, I loved Pristin V). Those poor girls worked so hard only to get left in the dungeon. It's ridiculous at this point.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
I think it's about money. Not Kyla.

I think PRISTIN isn't profitable.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The buzz is Kyla wanted to come back after 2 weeks and they told her to say in america.
I don't think there's anything to worry about her 'health' at this point.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think it's about money. Not Kyla.

I think PRISTIN isn't profitable.
Maybe, but it's not as if they aren't making any profit at all. They have profit from Svt (and Nu'est), why can't they just use that to promote Pristin properly?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I read her stuff is still in Korea.
What?

Either way, I don't think Highs at this point care whether she's included or not (no offense) I wouldn't mind a comeback without her, or at least a Pristin V comeback

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What?

Either way, I don't think Highs at this point care whether she's included or not (no offense) I wouldn't mind a comeback without her, or at least a Pristin V comeback
They will not let her come back, I do not think they are supporting any of the kids if they can get away with it.

Pristin V did so bad pledis is likely fine with just Kyulkyung's china money is the general thought.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They will not let her come back, I do not think they are supporting any of the kids if they can get away with it.

Pristin V did so bad pledis is likely fine with just Kyulkyung's china money is the general thought.
I guess... I still think Pledis should try promoting them properly

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I guess... I still think Pledis should try promoting them properly
Granted Pledis screwed the pouch out of the gate. Pristin was poised to be the most successful post IOI group.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Granted Pledis screwed the pouch out of the gate. Pristin was poised to be the most successful post IOI group.
Exactly! But I shouldn't have had such high hopes with such a shitty company :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly at this point Kyla was just a scapegoat and its just pledis bad management

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly at this point Kyla was just a scapegoat and its just pledis bad management
'Bad management' is an understatement lol they're the worst of the worst

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread