COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation To My Precious Baby Brother (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Even though he'll never see this, i wanted to share his sweetness with everyone here.:pepeheart:

His birthday was April 1st, He is now 4 years old and thinks he is so big.:mgblush:

The other day we were gonna color together and he stopped me from turning on the light and said "I'm four now sissy, I can reach it."
He stood on his tippy toes to reach and turn it on but he could get it, so i picked him up and let him turn on the light.

He is so sweet and kind, he deserves so much and i hope to be able to give him everything he deserves.
My hair was a mess one morning after i woke up and he said "Sissy, Your hair is so pretty" and i wanted to cry in that moment cause i knew i looked like a mess:pepecry1:

My baby brother is so cute and caring it makes me want to cuddle him and never let him go.
I'll have to protect him from the world:pandacop:
#ProtectBabyBrother

@blurryface I hugged him for you and he said, "Why are you hugging me?" and i told him, "A friend wanted me to give you one." and he asked, "Can i hug them?" i didn't know how to reply at first so i told him i'd hug you, He's so adorable:pikahappy:

Thank you all for your time!~ Love you all!~ Have a great day!

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg happy belated birthday to him, little kids are so so precious :maheart: :nekolove:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww what a cute kid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread