COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction To My Sweet Prince [JYP x YG Agnst] (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
SoneBit
Pronouns
She/Her
To My Sweet Prince,

Remembrance noun the act of remembering something. You could save that that is and will always be the definition of remembrance but I see the definition as being of remembering all the times that me and you spent together. I can remember it like it was yesterday you asking me to be your groom of honor and I sat there and I cried and I cried and I cried and I cried because I knew that now I was losing you. This is the last time I could sit down, look at your face and say maybe we have a shot. Maybe in high school I should have asked you to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me, maybe if I had told Lee soo-min to stay out of our relationship. But all I can say is Maybe and what if. What if it was us at the altar saying our vows. You want to know what I would say to you, I would say yang hyun-suk I'm so proud to be the one standing here with you today I'm so proud to be able to call you my own to be able to hold you into the night to be able to love you just the way that you deserve. But I'm not the one standing there with you, it's him and I'm here standing at your side helping you dust off your suit, having to hold your Veil while I watch you go and marry another. So maybe this is our goodbye, maybe this is the point of the road where we diverge into two different paths, maybe I'll be able to see you grow old with him, maybe I'll be able to see your kids and your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren will you to sit there holding hands and smiling because I lost my chance at loving you. But he hasn't so I tell you to tell him to treat you right, treat you the way that you deserve because if I can't be there to treat you right then he should be.

With all my love,
Jay Why Pee

9c85dc7f78af4b2b85a18139a65471e4.jpg

😗😗😗😗😗

Last edited:

KPawz

found dead or alive
Reactions Received
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
D2C288EB-0A80-49C9-A25A-3A7A7B6353F4.jpeg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Is this the paragraph breaks don’t exist au?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread