We have dedicated users who creates content by having kpop music compared to each other on which is better in a tournament format supplemented by polls to be voted for by all users of KS. Everyone is welcomed to create their own version and can have the right for a master thread of their own to be pinned in this section so users can find your content easier. Just reply to this thread if you need your compilation thread to be pinned.
These are the rules and guidelines that will help users with improving their tournaments.
- Tournaments will be limited to only 8 songs and 8 rounds per tournament, tournaments with more songs/rounds may be allowed, however you must ask for permission in Ask The Staff Members first.
- You cannot add anyone to the taglist who has not explicitly asked to be tagged. You are allowed to use the fandom taglist for the first post of your tournament once, however those users must then request to be tagged for the rest of the tournament.
- We recommend that you spread each round at least a day apart.
- You should post an information thread before starting the tournament so users who are interested can request being added to the taglist before starting, and also seeing which songs will be featured in the tournament, this is also where we recommend using the fandom taglist.
- Try to space out your tournaments. Please only host one tournament at a time, but also be wary about the number of tournaments being held by other users too.
The guidelines are here just to help you start up your tournaments the best way and to make sure you and everyone taking part get the best experience out of it, however the rules are non-negotiable and must be adhered to.