COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Tournament Taglist (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Making this taglist so that if you want to be tagged for the first few threads of my tournaments you are able too however you will have to say after that if you want to be continually tagged for that tournament so just say if that's something you'd like

@Boy Group @Girl Group

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Sure ;)
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I want to be tagged for all tourney/rounds please!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
have u done BG tournaments before :susPepe:
Yeah i've done BTS, EXO, Day6, Big Bang from my memory, I haven't done one for a while as the forum turned very girl group central but i'd be open to doing more if there's a boy group people would be into

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah i've done BTS, EXO, Day6, Big Bang from my memory, I haven't done one for a while as the forum turned very girl group central but i'd be open to doing more if there's a boy group people would be into
I think I do remember the DAY6 one now that you mentioned them, hopefully you can do more BG Tournaments, I'd definitely want to be tagged for those

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I think I do remember the DAY6 one now that you mentioned them, hopefully you can do more BG Tournaments, I'd definitely want to be tagged for those
I'll probably have to do another boy group poll to see who people would be interested in seeing as currently the next lined up ones by my old poll would be Beast/Highlight, iKon, N.Flying and NCT which I could see NCT being either divisive or very heavily favouring 7th Sense

Reactions Received
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
im probs late but idc add me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread