COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER TWO + 'I LOVE YOU' MV OUT NOW! (4 Viewers)

Who is your bias in TREASURE?

• Total voters

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
I've just applied for ALL of the Treasure badges, just waiting for them to get approved! I think I'm gonna be the first person to get any on them because I didn't see anyone else in the thread asking for them. I was the first person on KS to collect all of NCT too LOL

• Love
Reactions: Poetry

Poetry

Idol
Reactions Received
I've just applied for ALL of the Treasure badges, just waiting for them to get approved! I think I'm gonna be the first person to get any on them because I didn't see anyone else in the thread asking for them. I was the first person on KS to collect all of NCT too LOL
I need to ask for my Yoshi badge. I need to decide which order I want to request the rest. Yes, I'm that type of person.

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
So far I like Doyoung/Junkyu and Mashiho/Yedam's sets the most. Looks like Asahi/Yoshi will be getting dimmer lighting based on the sets posted thus far.
I saw that you decided to get Yoshi and Junkyu's badges first.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
‘사랑해 (I LOVE YOU)’ TITLE MEMBER POSTER

<ASAHI>

<YOSHI>

Again, it looks like a gentle gust of wind could blow all of Asahi’s hair clean off his head. I hope YG doesn’t give them all premature baldness!

• Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)