COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Treasure to release first full album in January (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
wait so is it going to be an actual full album or is it going to be a yg full album 🤩

but yg kinda overworking these boys

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah most likely, since with the cb next month they have 6 songs already, but i'd still be more new songs than BP got
BP has very few music releases but I'm kinda tired of people bringing that up in relation to other groups especially Treasure. Like, it's clearly part of YG's strategy for Black Pink to just not put out a lot of content and fans keep eating it up regardless so what's the point in complaining...

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
BP has very few music releases but I'm kinda tired of people bringing that up in relation to other groups especially Treasure. Like, it's clearly part of YG's strategy for Black Pink to just not put out a lot of content and fans keep eating it up regardless so what's the point in complaining...
Yeah I get that. But YG should've never introduced BP as an Idol group then if they focus more on modeling etc. instead of music and all that.
Blackpink are a Girlgroup that's supposed to release music regularly because that's the standard in K-Pop for other GGs and Groups in general.
YG obviously wants to lower that standard, with calling sth a full album which isnt, having BP release music much infrequent and all that ish.
YG obviously doesn't see anything wrong with that as well although we know the girls are suffering from it, repeatedly saying they wish they had more songs to perform on concerts, wanting to release more music as well etc.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I get that. But YG should've never introduced BP as an Idol group then if they focus more on modeling etc. instead of music and all that.
Blackpink are a Girlgroup that's supposed to release music regularly because that's the standard in K-Pop for other GGs and Groups in general.
YG obviously wants to lower that standard, with calling sth a full album which isnt, having BP release music much infrequent and all that ish.
YG obviously doesn't see anything wrong with that as well although we know the girls are suffering from it, repeatedly saying they wish they had more songs to perform on concerts, wanting to release more music as well etc.
That's true but it's still a bit annoying when people try to make Treasure related to bps struggles. Sure YG shouldn't have done those things, but it's about Treasure, a completely different group that has no say or effect on what BP go through.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That has nothing to do with other groups though if people have an issue with the way BP was promoted they need to either boycott the products until they start to release things at a quality/quantity that they are satisfied with or unstan the group altogether.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That's true but it's still a bit annoying when people try to make Treasure related to bps struggles. Sure YG shouldn't have done those things, but it's about Treasure, a completely different group that has no say or effect on what BP go through.
That has nothing to do with other groups though if people have an issue with the way BP was promoted they need to either boycott the products until they start to release things at a quality/quantity that they are satisfied with or unstan the group altogether.
Oh now I get what you meant, I understood the comment before wrong.
I agree with both of you though, nothing gonna change if the fan of the group just keep eating everything up no matter the quality/quantity w/e as you said before Jakey.

Anyways, I saw that Teddy wasn't involved in the next cb as well so I have high hopes for the full album :sanapray:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh now I get what you meant, I understood the comment before wrong.
I agree with both of you though, nothing gonna change if the fan of the group just keep eating everything up no matter the quality/quantity w/e as you said before Jakey.

Anyways, I saw that Teddy wasn't involved in the next cb as well so I have high hopes for the full album :sanapray:
TBH, I'm not really excited for the title since they are apparently going for a full on hip hop song this time, I personally prefer when they stick to more pop sounding stuff because I feel like that's what makes them different from other YG boy groups

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
TBH, I'm not really excited for the title since they are apparently going for a full on hip hop song this time, I personally prefer when they stick to more pop sounding stuff because I feel like that's what makes them different from other YG boy groups
I do tend to dislike full hip-hop concepts as well because most of the time it seems like exaggerating + tryhard to me.
They had 2 vocal focused songs for titles, so I wonder how they are gonna do a more rap focused song from the sound of it since they dont have too many rappers i think?

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I do tend to dislike full hip-hop concepts as well because most of the time it seems like exaggerating + tryhard to me.
They had 2 vocal focused songs for titles, so I wonder how they are gonna do a more rap focused song from the sound of it since they dont have too many rappers i think?
On the plus side, Asahi and Haruto helped produce, I can't remember whether it was the title or the b-side...

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
On the plus side, Asahi and Haruto helped produce, I can't remember whether it was the title or the b-side...
i think it was the b-side actually, i havent liked the bsides as much as the titles till now but maybe it will swap this time lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread