COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!! (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias in TREASURE?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
YG TREASURE, Debut D-6 Self Introduction in Variety, ‘Charm Explosion’

[한경닷컴=김나경 기자] YG’s rookie group TREASURE revealed a video which the viewers can explore each member’s charms.
On August 1, YG Entertainment uploaded individual PR videos of CHOI HYUN SUK, JIHOON, YOSHI, JUNKYU, MASHIHO, YOON JAE HYUK, ASAHI, BANG YE DAM, DOYOUNG, HARUTO, PARK JEONG WOO, and SO JUNG HWAN in sequential order.
In the video full of newtro vibes, the members answered their names, age, and things they like. Their unique styling and maximized charms firmly marked their character on the viewers.
CHOI HYUN SUK appeared with a soft smile in a blue-toned background and introduced himself as “22 years old”, grabbing the people’s attention. As a rapper and leader, he revealed his versatility by explaining that he likes fashion, soccer, Hip-hop, and writing ·composing music. CHOI HYUN SUK expressed TREASURE as ‘music gear’ and added, “Irreplaceable music gear gathered together to make the best song”.
HARUTO who pulled off his pink outfit began his PR video with both charisma and cuteness. As a rapper, he expressed himself as someone with a “sloth-like character”, while putting the people in awe with his “face genius” looks. He revealed his determination by stating, “I’ll try hard without losing my first intentions”
With his unique energy, SO JUNG HWAN stated, “I’m 16 years old. I’m a dancer and youngest member”. He referred his image as a ‘balloon’ and explained, “I grow fast, and I’m bright like a balloon”.
ASAHI marked himself with his looks full of freshness. He replied that his nickname is ‘robot’ and laughed, making the viewers smile. Regarding his hobbies, ASAHI answered, “making music and painting”. He also revealed his aspirations by adding, “I’ll show my better self through music”.
BANG YE DAM, who introduced himself as “Born in 2002(19 years old). Blood type A”, explained his position as a “vocalist” and made the people smile by promoting, “With a voice that keeps staying around your ears”. He stated, “I’m like a child-adult”. However, he also revealed his teenage aspects by explaining that “Playing soccer games, watching animals, and taking flower photos” are his hobbies.
Finally, DOYOUNG, who’s in charge of dancing and singing, stated that “I feel like I have an aurora-like character”. He explained, “Because it’s(aurora) beautiful and multicolored”. He also revealed his bright energy by stating, “I’ll happily do my best” after revealing that he likes basketball, soccer, and skateboarding.
TREASURE, composed of 12 members, is YG ‘s major rookie group being presented in 4 years since BLACKPINK. Although they are yet to make debut, their official YouTube channel has surpassed 1.33M subscribers and a total of 100M accumulated views.
In fact, TREASURE became the fastest K-Pop rookie group to enter US Billboard’s ‘Social 50’ chart as no. 19 as well as surpassing 100 thousand pre-orders for their first single album, ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’, which is extraordinary.
On August 7 at 6 PM, TREASURE will release all songs from their first single album, ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’ and the MV for the title song ‘BOY’ to begin their full-scale activities.

2020. 8. 2

Reactions Received
KS Coins
‘Debut D-5’ YG TREASURE’s ’12-Member Playbook’.. Individual PR Videos of JUNKYU→YOSHI Revealed

[OSEN=강서정 기자] YG’s rookie group TREASURE appealed the individual charms and characters of all 12 members with their debut only 5 days ahead.
On August 2, YG Entertainment uploaded the individual PR videos of JUNKYU·MASHIHO·YOON JAE HYUK·PARK JEONG WOO·JIHOON·YOSHI through their official blog and TREASURE’s official social media account.
Following the previously revealed clips of the other 6 members(CHOI HYUN SUK·HARUTO·SO JUNG HWAN·ASAHI·BANG YE DAM·DOYOUNG), PR clips of all members were revealed. It is safe to say that it’s ‘TREASURE’s 12-member playbook’ for the fans who are not familiar with all members of TREASURE.
In the video, JUNKYU appeared while smiling and wearing outfit in fresh blue tone. The pink background made his clear skin stand out. JUNKYU stated, “I’m the vocalist and mood maker of TREASURE”. He added, “Everyone thinks they are, but I’m the only mood maker”.
Through the short clip, MASHIHO revealed his bouncy charms. He referred himself to the SpongeBob character, which made the people laugh. He continued to state that “TREASURE gives me strength” and added, “I will do my best, so please look forward to it”.
YOON JAE HYUK showed his pure doggy-like charms and captured the viewers’ hearts. He stated that he has an image of a “Chow who likes people” and explained himself with the hashtag, ‘kind and sweet’.

PARK JEONG WOO stated, “Born in 04, 17 years old, and vocalist of TREASURE”. Regarding TREASURE, he explained that the group is “The turning point of my life. A precious experience to learn many things”. He also added, “We’ll visit you with more fun and energy, so please show a lot of support”.
JIHOON, the other leader of TREASURE, introduced himself as “21 years old and blood-type B”. He chose his ‘eye smile’ as his charm point. He then winked to make the fans’ hearts flutter. He stated that “TREASURE is my pride and my second family” and revealed his aspirations by stating, “I will become an artist who presents good performances. Please look forward to the year 2020”.
Lastly, rapper YOSHI stated, “I’m a type of person who finishes what I began if I like it” and added, “I like writing, composing, playing the guitar, beatboxing, and painting”. He then revealed his beatboxing skills, putting the fans in awe.
TREASURE, composed of 12 members, is YG’s major rookie group being presented in 4 years since BLACKPINK. Although they are still yet to make debut, their official YouTube channel surpassed 1.34M subscribers and a total of 100M accumulated views.
In fact, TREASURE became the fastest K-Pop rookie group to enter US Billboard’s ‘Social 50’ chart as no. 19 and reached over 100 thousand pre-orders for their first single album ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’, which is unusual for rookie groups who are yet to make debut.
TREASURE will release their debut single album ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’ and the MV for ‘BOY’ on August 7 at 6 PM and begin their full-scale activities.

2020. 8. 3

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah, my biases may change too. My love is not unconditional. My bias need to be able to perform.
I'm glad we're on the same page lol
TREASURE members Twitter update

Yoshi, Asahi, & Haruto

Where is Mashiho? I low-key feel sorry for him knowing that the J-line all took a selfie without him LOL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Where is Mashiho? I low-key feel sorry for him knowing that the J-line all took a selfie without him LOL
Maybe it was during Mashi's solo shot? Yeah, it's kind of sad.

Yoshi wasn't in the J-line practice room selfie a few days ago. However, he was instead in the Kim Trinity selfie.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
YG TREASURE’s Debut Single Album Pre-Orders Reach 150 Thousand↑, Popularity Increase in China, ‘YG’s Biggest Initial Album Sales’

[OSEN=김은애 기자] YG’s rookie group TREASURE marked over 150 thousand pre-orders on their debut single album.
The record was made in 4 days since the group started taking pre-orders. Since they are yet to make debut and the figure is the highest among all albums released by rookies of YG, it is safe to say that they are on a green light in targeting the global market.
On August 3, related officials of YG have stated, “We’ve decided to produce 50 thousand additional copies of TREASURE’s first single album, ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’ last weekend” and revealed, “It is due to the increase in pre-order volume in Japan and China”.
TREASURE’s first single album ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’ reached 100 thousand pre-orders in just two days, noticing an unusual popularity trend. According to the interim count, sales in Japan consisted a huge portion, but sales from China are increasing rapidly this time, putting YG in a happy situation.

Related officials of YG explained, “We currently received a lot of pre-order sales from Korea, China, and Japan, but there are also many purchase requests from other countries such as the United States and South East Asia” and added, “We are realizing TREASURE’s global popularity”.
TREASURE is YG’s major rookie group being presented by YG in 4 years since BLACKPINK. The group is composed of 12 members including CHOI HYUN SUK, JIHOON, YOSHI, JUNKYU, MASHIHO, YOON JAE HYUK, ASAHI, BANG YE DAM, DOYOUNG, HARUTO, PARK JEONG WOO, and SO JUNG HWAN, and are regarded as the biggest rookies of K-Pop in 2020 since they target the global market.
The group was listed on Twitter’s Global Trend and Weibo’s Hot Trending List as soon as their Debut Coming Soon poster was revealed last month on the 13th, with the support from their fans. Their YouTube channel has surpassed 1.34M subscribers and a total of over 100M accumulated views.
Meanwhile, YG revealed TREASURE’s debut D-4 countdown poster of CHOI HYUN SUK·YOSHI·DOYOUNG·SO JUNG HWAN through their official blog today. The countdown posters of other 8 members are expected to be released in sequential order.
TREASURE will release their debut single album ‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONE’ and the MV for ‘BOY’ on August 7 at 6 PM and begin their full-scale activities.
Physical copies of the album are available for pre-order through YG SELECT and major distribution channels starting last month on the 29th and will be available through nationwide retailers starting from August 13th.

2020. 8. 3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I already said this is the other thread but I feel like this would be prettier if they had made the purple more of a neon shade like the pink from yesterday's teaser.
Yeah, if the purple was stronger, it might've had a gradient effect? Maybe not. I only know how to point and shoot + intermediate Photoshop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread