COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Trump and Melania test positive for Covid (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

He did this just where he could be #1 on trending instead of the Pinks :joshmeh:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
One of his aides or something tested positive for it
Isnt the white most secure place in the world, its weird they dont test people for covid daily.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
So when's the next debate supposed to be?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I won't lie I laughed hearing it. If 2020 did something right it was this. The oompa loompa did nothing but hinder the CDC and try to call this a fake virus.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Isnt the white most secure place in the world, its weird they dont test people for covid daily.
Should've been given Trumps age but it's also Trump who doesn't take the virus seriously so that probably had something to do with how Trump got it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not surprised at all, given how reckless he and his government have been towards the virus. Boris Johnson ended up in ICU after downplaying it as well and he seemed to be in better shape than Trump, let's see how it goes for him now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
HOW THE FUCK HE GET IT HE BEEN A BUNKER ALL THIS TIME, WAIT THE DEBATE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (i know i should not say this but i hope he drops dead and DIESSSSS)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Because they don't wear masks.

The National Security Council actually anticipated the pandemic and brought masks to the White House back in February. But Trump & friends refused to wear them because they wanted to look good.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Because they don't wear masks.

The National Security Council actually anticipated the pandemic and brought masks to the White House back in February. But Trump & friends refused to wear them because they wanted to look good.

Wow, its sad to see people not take this seriously, this virus wont end if there are more ignorant people in the world, look at the south asian countries, we have very low rates cause everyone young and old are wearing masks even with just 5-10 new cases.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Who did he catch it from?
He got it from his aide Hope Hicks. She had tested negative in the morning but developed symptoms later on in the day apparently. Trump and his family refused to wear masks at the debate (and in general) but he probably got it while traveling with Hicks.

BLACKPINKS POWER OMG
I love this woman more with each passing day

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not gonna lie, I laughed maniacally when I found out! LOL
I didn't know why I couldn't get to sleep last and I got the news and realized it was cause I was finally receiving news that'll make me sleep easier :sippinthetea:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread