COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize (1 Viewer)

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
like the tweet says, he hasn't gone to war with anybody, unlike basically every other american president!
I couldn't see the tweet because my computer had it blocked but I see it now.
I guess he puts the peace in Nobel.
:taemsip:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The fuck?
That orange rotten poo deserves nothing.

:joshmeh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
good luck trump :lovelycooky: hope u win it

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
like the tweet says, he hasn't gone to war with anybody, unlike basically every other american president!
Didn't he blow up a guy which led to Iran's army accidentantly blowing up plane full of civilians :dubuthink:

But.. i guess it's not full out war it's just one of his interesting mishaps..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
But like, why?
Its for negotiating a peace deal between Israel and UAE. The deal though basically was a slap on the wrist for Israel saying "No more trying to take over Palestinian land" and the UAE gets trade benefits with Israel now. So Palestine was thrown under the bus and Israel gets to keep committing ~crimes~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Didn't he blow up a guy which led to Iran's army accidentantly blowing up plane full of civilians :dubuthink:

But.. i guess it's not full out war it's just one of his interesting mishaps..
He's also ignored all the stuff Saudi Arabia has done (like chopping up an American Journalist) and sold weapons to them that were used to blow up a school bus full of children. Truly the most peaceful president :pandalove:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
He's also ignored all the stuff Saudi Arabia has done (like chopping up an American Journalist) and sold weapons to them that were used to blow up a school bus full of children. Truly the most peaceful president :pandalove:
Yup the reason why he hasn't rly gone into wars is that he has been maintaining good relationships with dictators for his own personal gain- and simply cause he admires them. During his term USA's relationships with several other countries have worsened though, but not cause Trump is against their human right violations or sth like that- just cause they are in way of him making profit. I mean he even spreads fake news about coronavirus and has his campaign team attack USA's leading immunologist dr.Fauci to make himself look better in face of his antivax voters.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yeah watch him start a war after this :kijoongstare:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The bar really is that low

Reactions Received
KS Coins
LET ME SAY ONE THING I HOPE YA'LL HAVE YA'LL THING PACK AND READY TO GO ON A PLANE ESPECIALLY BLACK AND HISPANIC AND BE PREPARED TO MOVE BECAUSE IF HE GET ELECTED U SAW WHAT HE DID TO TIK TOK WHAT. PLUS WHEN BLM HE SAID SHOOT LIKE WTF SO TRUST ME WHEN MY MOM SAY IT TIME TO MOVE I WILL BE HAPPY. IF I HAD IT MY OWN WAY I WOULD BUY ME TICKET AND A VISA TO KOREA AND TAKE ONE OF YA'LL WITH ME ALL YOU NEED UR VISA AND WAIT TILL I'M 20 I WILL TAKE U THERE FOR SURE. CAUSE IF U YOUR NOT WITH HIM THE UR SHIT TO HIM AND IF U DO ALOT FOR WHAT U SUPPORT BE CAREFUL. ok that all i had to say so.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread