News Trump suggests delaying November elections (2 Viewers)

OnCloudShine

#readSHINE Out 9/29!!
Reaction score
Ship
I take pride in the fact that this is going to be my first election

Ahsoka

♡ You are valid and loved ❤
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Tbh it makes sence since covid isn't getting better but he's doing it for the wrong reasons
There's ways to vote without being in person, such as mail-in voting. Voting doesn't mean it needs to put others at risk for it to happen.

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
There's ways to vote without being in person, such as mail-in voting. Voting doesn't mean it needs to put others at risk for it to happen.
true, i kinda forgot about mail-in voting :')

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
I wanna make jokes but like this man is already deploying secret police and people are just chill with it so I honestly don't have hope that this election will proceed smoothly or fairly.

USPS is already shutting down some of it's locations so mail-in voting will become inaccessible to people that live there. Its already going to take 2 weeks for some mail-in ballots to deliver so people are really having to vote in October and even then we don't know if the postal service will make it until then or even be able to handle the influx of ballots.

Reaction score
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Im not USian, but if Obama or Clinton, either one, suggested this-itd be bigger mess than the birther fakery or Whitewater calls 4 the clintons to be jailed. Why isnt the reaction the same for this?(i know why, its just a rhetorical question...sigh)

Reactions: Ahsoka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)