COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

News (TW: SEXUAL ABUSE) 9-year old girl trends on social media for speaking out against her mother's sexually abusive boyfriend (1 Viewer)

lexus

Stan sexy nurse Jennie
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen anyone mention this on here so I thought it was something that should be shared. Some of you might have seen this on other social media platforms, but for those who don't know, 9-year old Sophie Long has been trending due to a video that surfaced of her crying to her mother over her boyfriend molesting her while her mother watches. There is also a video of a social worker telling Sophie that her father could go to jail if she doesn't go with her mother. In the videos she pleads to stay with her father and continuously asks lady (possibly a family member?) why she isn't listening to, or believing her. #StandWithSophie has been trending for a while and has been causing an uproar on social media (as it should). There is also a GoFundMe page for Sophie that has reached over $171,000 USD, exceeding the goal of $25,000 USD.

The videos are heartbreaking to watch, so watch them at your own discretion

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reactions Received
YEAH, here we have the perverted CPS system. They take kids out of families that are well, and return kids that need to be removed back into an issue. Then it's all - shock and surprise - when something REALLY bad happens to the child. A mother, even with a potentially pedo boyfriend, has more say over fathers because the fact they are woman. Face it woman are not automatically the best parent because they crapped a kid out. This is a clear case of child should have stayed with a father until things were investigated.

Edit: I call it now mother and CPS will all the kid a cronic liar then mother will spin the story her dad made her say and act that way. Then the mother will play the victim card of a poor single working mother with no help.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
I wish I could help that little girl so badly, it broke my heart to watch that.

This is unfortunately an example of why people who are sexually abused sometimes choose to not speak out, because people may think they’re lying.

Stuff like this just makes me so frustrated with this world.

Kat_in_the_box

I am HoT (Like NS YOON G)
Reactions Received
The world really has gone to shit.

I hate seeing abuse of any kind happen to children :(
They trust these people, yet they are taken advantage of.

Truly sickening!

Users who are viewing this thread