COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser TXT #2 MV TEASER 'Crown' (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Beomgyu is seriously one of the best looking boys I’ve ever seen in my life :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Teaser 1: Mm, seems promising.
Teaser 2: It just got better!

I...may actually like this? I'm gonna wait, though, because you never know xD. I feel like I'm gonna like this, though.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Y
Teaser 1: Mm, seems promising.
Teaser 2: It just got better!

I...may actually like this? I'm gonna wait, though, because you never know xD. I feel like I'm gonna like this, though.
eah same, I'm keeping my liking to a minimum, who knows it might totally sound different in the end

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm so done with these morse codes :chickill:

But can they like debut already i wanna listen to one day my horns will grow in my head :yolk:

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
KS Coins
This has very big bop feels. Their energy is SO infectious.

Y

eah same, I'm keeping my liking to a minimum, who knows it might totally sound different in the end
Truuuuue I hope BH has different protocol here 'cause they're debuting, and this is the actual song. :llama_eyes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Welp I hope I like the debut, I thought I was gonna like DallaDalla but ended disappointed.

Just curious how will they be tbh, they remind me a bit of Astro for some reason

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welp I hope I like the debut, I thought I was gonna like DallaDalla but ended disappointed.

Just curious how will they be tbh, they remind me a bit of Astro for some reason
Same to it all - I don't want to be disappointed.
I get more NCT Dream and Seventeen rookie eras than ASTRO the more they show, but I get ASTRO in how the clips of their music sounds so far....I'm selfishly hoping they're not going to come off having a similar sound to ASTRO, because like I said elsewhere I don't want to be bitter and jealous that a group with a similar sound is suddenly hailed as a "brand new sound and vibe! amazing! nobody has ever done this before!" when...it HAS been done before, and people slept on it BUT. But. I'm trying to back off my bitter train before their debut even leaves the station - I want to be as objective as I can and not harbor unnecessary anger towards people - especially artists across the sea that don't deserve it.

I'm also really excited to see what the entire album will sound like, because blips from teasers aren't always indicative of the full song, nor the b-sides. I'm so curious, yeah~

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't want to be bitter and jealous that a group with a similar sound is suddenly hailed as a "brand new sound and vibe! amazing! nobody has ever done this before!" when...it HAS been done before, and people slept on it BUT. But. I'm trying to back off my bitter train before their debut even leaves the station - I want to be as objective as I can and not harbor unnecessary anger towards people - especially artists across the sea that don't deserve it.
You're not the only one to feel that way and it's a deserved reason to be angry about, but as you said not towards the artists that don't deserve it but more so being angry at people that say similar things without even thinking twice about it

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
You're not the only one to feel that way and it's a deserved reason to be angry about, but as you said not towards the artists that don't deserve it but more so being angry at people that say similar things without even thinking twice about it
Yeah, definitely. I try really hard to hold any animosity or bitter feelings I've got (especially when it comes to Kpop or music in general) back from affecting how I view the artists - after all, unless they say or do something that puts them in a negative light to me, they haven't said or done anything to deserve any negative thoughts from me!

I don't mind when people compare them, their sound, or notice similarities - I do that too! But yeah, I get upset when artists/groups/soloists are popular for using a type of look or sound or music genre/style or concept that has been done before and either ignored or put down, but suddenly the new one using it/the popular one using it are the be all end all.

Anyway!

That worry aside, I just have to learn to shield myself from that and enjoy them! They're cute, and I'm happy that there are more bright and poppy-sounding tracks coming into the Kpop world's popular circle again. It's been a long time coming. It might even mean that groups like Golden Child and ROMEO get more notice and appreciation for their sound and vibes, too!

Sorry to derail the happiness of the thread momentarily with my bitter thoughts. I try to keep them contained, and I'll work harder in the future to not put negativity out there.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, definitely. I try really hard to hold any animosity or bitter feelings I've got (especially when it comes to Kpop or music in general) back from affecting how I view the artists - after all, unless they say or do something that puts them in a negative light to me, they haven't said or done anything to deserve any negative thoughts from me!

I don't mind when people compare them, their sound, or notice similarities - I do that too! But yeah, I get upset when artists/groups/soloists are popular for using a type of look or sound or music genre/style or concept that has been done before and either ignored or put down, but suddenly the new one using it/the popular one using it are the be all end all.

Anyway!

That worry aside, I just have to learn to shield myself from that and enjoy them! They're cute, and I'm happy that there are more bright and poppy-sounding tracks coming into the Kpop world's popular circle again. It's been a long time coming. It might even mean that groups like Golden Child and ROMEO get more notice and appreciation for their sound and vibes, too!

Sorry to derail the happiness of the thread momentarily with my bitter thoughts. I try to keep them contained, and I'll work harder in the future to not put negativity out there.
Yeah I definitely feel like this kind of bad-boyish vibe is slowly fading away besides some certain groups like Monsta X or ATEEZ, it's always nice having a contracts to more harder songs with these more bubbly concepts

No need to be sorry, you didn't derail anything :pepecheer:, it's always nice hearing how others view a certain aspect

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Same to it all - I don't want to be disappointed.
I get more NCT Dream and Seventeen rookie eras than ASTRO the more they show, but I get ASTRO in how the clips of their music sounds so far....I'm selfishly hoping they're not going to come off having a similar sound to ASTRO, because like I said elsewhere I don't want to be bitter and jealous that a group with a similar sound is suddenly hailed as a "brand new sound and vibe! amazing! nobody has ever done this before!" when...it HAS been done before, and people slept on it BUT. But. I'm trying to back off my bitter train before their debut even leaves the station - I want to be as objective as I can and not harbor unnecessary anger towards people - especially artists across the sea that don't deserve it.

I'm also really excited to see what the entire album will sound like, because blips from teasers aren't always indicative of the full song, nor the b-sides. I'm so curious, yeah~
I mean they do sound similar to astro and someone else I can't quite remember who tbh and same I hate how kpop fans do that tbh

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hope I don't get flak for this but the song, so far gives me major BTS vibes. I guess it's because it's the same producer? I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm starting to tell apart the members so PROGRESS.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hope I don't get flak for this but the song, so far gives me major BTS vibes. I guess it's because it's the same producer? I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm starting to tell apart the members so PROGRESS.
Yeah I get what you mean, just how the whole thing is build up, all producers have like their thing that they don't really part from, so maybe thats why

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah I get what you mean, just how the whole thing is build up, all producers have like their thing that they don't really part from, so maybe thats why
I think BTS's CEO is involved in most of their title tracks so it would make sense if he produced this as well.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yesssss this was the concept I was dying to see from them! I'm not sure if I'll like the song though from that snippet but let's see how the full song sounds like. Now that Astro is no longer doing the cute concept, I need more cute boys in my life. T_T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread