Comeback txt - can't you see me (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Ahsoka

Support Yedam
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I heard a lot of good things about it but I'm not really feeling it tbh, there's a lot going on.

Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
I heard a lot of good things about it but I'm not really feeling it tbh, there's a lot going on.
I think the verses are pretty nice but the chorus is just out of place. also it feels heavily inspired by Billie Eilish, I don't remember any recently huge popstar that used a lot of the weird vocal effects and sudden darker tones at the same time. Nothing to blame here tho since it works incredibly for her, so why not be inspired by it.

All in all I feel the album finally differentiates itself enough for me to say they finally sound like TXT and not a BTS "copy", especially the b-sides are a thousand times better than the previous 2 albums.

However the obsession with autotune by BigHit producers or whoever produces BTS and TXT music in recent times is really getting annoying. Does more harm trying to virtually perfect every single word and line the guys sing.

Reactions: Tpse and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

Support Yedam
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I think the verses are pretty nice but the chorus is just out of place. also it feels heavily inspired by Billie Eilish, I don't remember any recently huge popstar that used a lot of the weird vocal effects and sudden darker tones at the same time. Nothing to blame here tho since it works incredibly for her, so why not be inspired by it.

All in all I feel the album finally differentiates itself enough for me to say they finally sound like TXT and not a BTS "copy", especially the b-sides are a thousand times better than the previous 2 albums.

However the obsession with autotune by BigHit producers or whoever produces BTS and TXT music in recent times is really getting annoying. Does more harm trying to virtually perfect every single word and line the guys sing.
The autotune and effects are way too much, I agree. I was never an autotune/vocal effect fan but I can enjoy it sometimes, but definitely not here and not in most of BTS and TXTs music.

Reactions: Reo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)