COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

📘University Students📚How was your semester? (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
It's the woMAN with a disorganized plan. Dropping in to say, HELLO, I FINISHED 5 ESSAY'S,6 Disccussions with a maximum of 5 replies each in a text amount of two paragraphs, Finals and I have passed my spring semester.

So, with that. I have been sleeping and eating my body weight in FRIES, SWEETS AND COFFEE.

I also got money from doing people's homework. So, I am flourishing.

How did your school semester's go? How are they going if you are not in the land of Merica? What have you been doing?

I missed you and I love you. Next time I leave. Please someone send me threatening messages on my social media.​

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
It sucked and still isn't over :yolk:
May the devil's and angel's below and above guide you to give me a powerful, RIP. How much longer do you have,Vi Vi? :pepecry1:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
May the devil's and angel's below and above guide you to give me a powerful, RIP. How much longer do you have,Vi Vi? :pepecry1:
3 days, if I can finish in time. My teachers gave me extensions so I might finish a bit later

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
3 days, if I can finish in time. My teachers gave me extensions so I might finish a bit later
I believe in you. You can do it. I'm glad you're keeping strong through these whack ass circumstances.

:pepecross: remember to eat and sleep, or a rabid koala bear will come to your home and cook you till your stomach bursts

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
more like "I have so much work I don't know where to start" kind of hectic
Break each class down to finish in a day. Pick your least favorite class as your first to get it over with. It helps to organize it down so you don't have to slam yourself at once and more break it apart into sections. Or, your favorite class can go first. That way your stuck with assignments you dread, but itll be more time to invest into them.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I believe in you. You can do it. I'm glad you're keeping strong through these whack ass circumstances.

:pepecross: remember to eat and sleep, or a rabid koala bear will come to your home and cook you till your stomach bursts
I watched a movie recently where someone ate until their stomach burst so thanks for the imagery :haylul:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sucky wow. I had my Math final, and now I have my econ final, and my professor doesn't explain things very well, and we never know the chapter he's working on. English final is soon, and I didn't study enough for it I'm gonna die from late-night studying lol. I'm living off ramen like a proper college student.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Break each class down to finish in a day. Pick your least favorite class as your first to get it over with. It helps to organize it down so you don't have to slam yourself at once and more break it apart into sections. Or, your favorite class can go first. That way your stuck with assignments you dread, but itll be more time to invest into them.
my semester is already over but this wouldn't have worked tbh
I had many big projects/papers to finish so I never got time to study

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
I watched a movie recently where someone ate until their stomach burst so thanks for the imagery :haylul:
I have watched so many of those that for some reason it has made me feel so nervous when I eat during lockdown.

It's like, "No. You may say it's impossible, but what if I eat this one apple and I become so large that I detonate this apartment building"

:pepecross: Take NO CHANCES

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Sucky wow. I had my Math final, and now I have my econ final, and my professor doesn't explain things very well, and we never know the chapter he's working on. English final is soon, and I didn't study enough for it I'm gonna die from late-night studying lol. I'm living off ramen like a proper college student.
Same. I've been eating spicy ramen and it has kept me wide awake. My English teacher didn't explain anything either. After I got the gist down. I let my English major friends check over it and okay it. The teacher thinks I'm improving, but really I just wing it. My essay was how do I feel I improved as a writer and that was just..:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
my semester is already over but this wouldn't have worked tbh
I had many big projects/papers to finish so I never got time to study
I guess it's just easy for me because I never study and I still pull A's :wimwim: I just found ways to not burn out during projects.

GOOD LUCK SMOL ONE. May you hit the Lotto of Luck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Same. I've been eating spicy ramen and it has kept me wide awake. My English teacher didn't explain anything either. After I got the gist down. I let my English major friends check over it and okay it. The teacher thinks I'm improving, but really I just wing it. My essay was how do I feel I improved as a writer and that was just..:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
Spicy ramen is sooo good :sj_weary: oof, yeah, I wing English too haha

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Spicy ramen is sooo good :sj_weary: oof, yeah, I wing English too haha
Here's to us probably learning NOTHING since teacher's aren't helping.

Remember to rest and eat your ramen for energy during these stressing times :sj_weary:

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Decent at first, sucked the second we moved online :yolk:
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
How are you coping with it now? Do you want me to kick those GigaBytes Ass? Do you want me to fight your teachers?

:pepecry1:I'll egg their homes for you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
How are you coping with it now? Do you want me to kick those GigaBytes Ass? Do you want me to fight your teachers?

:pepecry1:I'll egg their homes for you.
yes yes do all of that :pepecry1:

luckily it's over now so I have nothing to worry about but... I got like 8x more work than I did before and sometimes I felt a bit lonely cuz I missed being around my irls :yolk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread