Unpopular opinion: 2020 is actually the BEST year (1 Viewer)

trulychoi

Rookie
Reactions Received
For me that is. My loving husband, Onew, has returned from the war and one of my fave small youtubers has also made a comeback then went radio silent, but oh well I got a dog, I'm out of high school and because of COVID-19 I didn't have to attend that stupid graduation ceremony, I'm in the process of redoing my entire wardrobe, cut off a bunch of lame ass people (although the falling out and the process was painful, but whatever), got a new job, and am getting more sex-c by the day!! I haven't really been paying attention to K-pop at all and mostly went back to listening to American music- especially stuff from the 80's and 90's, so someone's going to have to fill me in on that. ALSO THE SCENE KIDS ARE RETURNING!! G00d 4 th3m. What's some positive stuff that's happened to you this year?

okay before y'all come in here writing story after story about all the terrible shit that's happened to you in the year 2020, just know that I am more than aware of what's going on in the world right now. I know 2020 sucks and it's sucked for me too, but honestly I really can't handle drowning in anymore negative shit, so let's just focus on the positive for now, okay? ily <3

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
ALSO THE SCENE KIDS ARE RETURNING!! G00d 4 th3m.
This is what everyone should REALLY be talking about. Like, I just realised a few weeks ago that I was still subscribed to Fuelled By Ramen's YouTube channel and there are some genuinely good new emo kids signed to them! Plus I heard that Paramore is apparently going back to their original sound too so that is bound to be fucking iconic!

Reactions: Anju and trulychoi

trulychoi

Rookie
Reactions Received
This is what everyone should REALLY be talking about. Like, I just realised a few weeks ago that I was still subscribed to Fuelled By Ramen's YouTube channel and there are some genuinely good new emo kids signed to them! Plus I heard that Paramore is apparently going back to their original sound too so that is bound to be fucking iconic!
It truly IS the rawring 20's! And I'm glad it's more accepted than it was back in the early 2000's when everyone would mock them and bully them. I'm seeing a lot more IG accounts dedicated to the aesthetic as well as some new faces. I was never really a scene kid growing up (mentally yes, but I never dressed the part lol) but it's still good to see it reviving itself.

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
VIKKI!!! Honestly those are just the positives that I picked out. 95% has just been shit lol, but I like to look on the bright side!
That's a good mindset to have for sure :pepelgbt:
Also one positive is you being back, it's been so long

trulychoi

Rookie
Reactions Received
That's a good mindset to have for sure :pepelgbt:
Also one positive is you being back, it's been so long
Yeah I had to take a lil break from kpop for awhile. It just wasn't the same anymore and coming on here felt more like a chore than something I wanted to do which is NEVER a good sign. Now I'm back listening to new artists and with a more diverse taste in music overall! I also see this place got quite teh revamp and I forgot about 50% of how KPS operates so it'll be fun getting back into things and learning stuff all over again :pandarolleyes:

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Got my first real job after graduating uni, moved out of my parents' house, discovered new music

• Wow
Reactions: Anju and trulychoi

trulychoi

Rookie
Reactions Received
True :taemsip:

We were the ones who experienced true teenage angst!
It seems like just yesterday I was sitting underneath my covers watching jeff the killer tributes to the tune of some nightcore song, ah, good times
Got my first real job after graduating uni, moved out of my parents' house, discovered new music
CONGRATS OMG!! I'm proud of you! :pepeheart:

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Glad it was good for you

I work in Healthcare, so uh... :wimwim:

Users who are viewing this thread