COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Update: I take back what I said (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
More symptoms developed from Covid and its the worst thing I’ve experienced so far. The flu is much better

I cant get far without feeling like I’m gonna collapse and faint and my headaches are the worst they’ve ever been. My body feels so weak and nothing relieves it and massaging it makes nothing change. Covid is torture you can’t even do anything simple because of constant brain fog

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I work in Healthcare and I've been trying to tell people this lol

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Also, I hope you get better soon and that this passes without getting worse for you. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Covid takes people differently don't assume it's just asymptomatic walk in the park. My idiot anit-mask sister in law and her family gave it to my brother and one of their kids. One kid did not contract it, the youngest did. Youngest was pretty much symptom free except he stopped breathing at night and occasionally needed an inhaler. My bro just lost his sense of smell and taste, while my sis-in-law got as sick as you. Co-worker and his son got as sick as well had horrible symptoms and came back looking like a zombie. General concesses here in America 10 days after symptoms start, or 10 days after a positive test you are seen as able to go back to work even if you feel like shit.

Think of that people, someone can still test positive and be sent back to work while feeling like shit.

I almost forgot our dear neighbors. Did EVERYTHING in their power to stay isolate and listen to the CDC. Schools opened up and his little girl contracted covid. Due to their precautions and preaching to their daughter about being careful they thought she had the flu. She passed out in the shower hitting her head-yeah.

Dont' joke with covid.

Hope you feel better soon, don't push yourself till your ready. Just let your body rest and recover.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I work in Healthcare and I've been trying to tell people this lol
Yeah I thought it was overplayed at first too. I won’t die from it but by far the symptoms are getting worst along with getting chest pains now and that makes it terrible. Cant wait till there’s something to help manage this whole thing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Covid takes people differently don't assume it's just asymptomatic walk in the park. My idiot anit-mask sister in law and her family gave it to my brother and one of their kids. One kid did not contract it, the youngest did. Youngest was pretty much symptom free except he stopped breathing at night and occasionally needed an inhaler. My bro just lost his sense of smell and taste, while my sis-in-law got as sick as you. Co-worker and his son got as sick as well had horrible symptoms and came back looking like a zombie. General concesses here in America 10 days after symptoms start, or 10 days after a positive test you are seen as able to go back to work even if you feel like shit.

Think of that people, someone can still test positive and be sent back to work while feeling like shit.

I almost forgot our dear neighbors. Did EVERYTHING in their power to stay isolate and listen to the CDC. Schools opened up and his little girl contracted covid. Due to their precautions and preaching to their daughter about being careful they thought she had the flu. She passed out in the shower hitting her head-yeah.

Dont' joke with covid.

Hope you feel better soon, don't push yourself till your ready. Just let your body rest and recover.
I wasn’t sure if other people felt that or not. It’s so hard to stay up with a pounding headache. I hope she’s alright and gets better

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah I thought it was overplayed at first too. I won’t die from it but by far the symptoms are getting worst along with getting chest pains now and that makes it terrible. Cant wait till there’s something to help manage this whole thing.
you could get an oximeter for yourself or something, just to keep an eye on your O2 levels (if you want to). Anything below 90 is a bad sign and you should seek care. Speaking as someone who worked in a covid unit and had to monitor that specifically all day long alongside temps/respiratory. ❤

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wasn’t sure if other people felt that or not. It’s so hard to stay up with a pounding headache. I hope she’s alright and gets better
You're not alone in what you are feeling. And from what I hear no pain medicine helps with a Covid headache. Please do rest and get your strength back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread