COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News [UPDATED] Kang Daniel and TWICE Jihyo are reportedly dating - JYPE + KONNECT Ent. confirms relationship (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Taken from reddit
UPDATE:

JYP·커넥트 양측 "강다니엘♥지효, 호감 갖고 만나는 사이" [공식입장]

"JYP and KONNECT both confirm Kang Daniel and Jihyo dating rumors"

Both JYP Entertainment and KONNECT Entertainment have confirmed the romantic relationship between TWICE Jihyo and Kang Daniel.
On the 5th, JYP Entertainment and KONNECT Entertainment both admitted that the two were seeing each other on amiable terms.
Earlier, Dispatch revealed that Kang Daniel and Jihyo went on a date in Hannam-dong
According to reports, Kang Daniel and Jihyo began to see each other since the beginning of the year, and their dates often took place in Kang Daniel’s house in Hannam-dong. Kang Daniel owns a luxury villa in Hannam-dong. Jihyo went to his house in her fellow member’s car. The two revealed that they enjoyed going on dates more than once a week. Kang Daniel said that he had met TWICE the day before he left for his overseas tour and the day after his arrival back home.
Apparently, Kang Daniel spent time with Jihyo on the day of his solo debut. When Kang Daniel came back from his showcase, Jihyo sought him out and cheered him on. The two were reportedly introduced by a senior who is close to both of them.
Jihyo has become the first member of TWICE to have revealed her romance. Kang Daniel is also the first from Wanna One to make his relationship public.
Kang Daniel, a former contestant on Mnet's "Produce 101 Season 2," was once a part of Wanna One and recently debuted as a solo artist. Jihyo is currently receiving lots of love and support as a member of TWICE.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
WHAT
I JUST WOKE UP
GET IT DANIEL!
oh dear but the timing.... He just debuted again. Please no hate please don't let him get hate..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
this is such a random couple to me lmaooo, but if it's true I hope theyre happy.
from the past, bg stans have always been ruthless towards any girl that theyre faves are dating, and Kang daniels fans are crazy. i dont mean to bring up something a little unrelated but exols weren't as mean towards Jennie earlier this year because they've already been through "scandals" like this before.
I dont think that's the same with Kang daniel or twice tbh. hopefully, their fans won't go bat shit crazy over the idea of them dating and just accept it as it is. and hopefully, jihyo and daniel dont have any problems with their relationship over this, if they even have one.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I really didn't think they'd ever go after a Twice member holy...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
:nakypog:

Also, I thought he liked older women :dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh god no
OH GOD NO

Yo crazy Kang daniel k-fans better not touch jihyo i will fight

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm so happy for them. I don't stan Daniel, but I'm really excited! I hope they can stay together~

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is so random lol

The pics doesn't like convincing at all tho, but if it's true, I hope the fans don't hunt them

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
This is an unexpected pair... :welp:

If it is true I'm super happy for both of them and wish them luck with their relationship. Hopefully they wont get a bad reaction from fans. :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I am worried about Daniel's k fans... They are a wild, crazy, possessive group. Not only Jihyo, they might attack Daniel himself... Fans who turned against you are scarier than anti fans..

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:sanapray:

Jihyo's always been an exception. Our queen.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Random pair but they do look cute together. I wish the best for them. We must protect :chickill:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hopefully ifans don't blow this up like JenKai. These two are my biases and I'll gladly support them but ifans are as dumb as rocks... actually that's an insult to rocks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread