COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Solo *UPDATED* ♔ OFFICIAL《 Jeon So-mi (전소미) 》ARTIST THREAD ♔ Recent Comeback July 22nd ★ (1 Viewer)

Do you love somi ?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
Ship
It's so funny how the trophy got broken on the day of her 1st win

Reactions Received
Ship
Reactions: Cosmic
Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
It's so funny how the trophy got broken on the day of her 1st win
I don't think it was her fault tho rite. I dint see her drop it, it just split apart while she was holding it n starting to sing. Unless she held it too tightly or sth n her crooking it like that did sth to break the head off. It was so funny tho n her expression was priceless.

Reactions Received
Ship
I don't think it was her fault tho rite. I dint see her drop it, it just split apart while she was holding it n starting to sing. Unless she held it too tightly or sth n her crooking it like that did sth to break the head off. It was so funny tho n her expression was priceless.
Yeah, it was not her fault. I really like her expression when the upper part of the trophy fell down lol

Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Yeah, it was not her fault. I really like her expression when the upper part of the trophy fell down lol
She rlly was so adorbs. I thot she was playing to the audience (tv) a little but i still felt so moved by her cuteness.
YG Royalty. Princess to mah 4 Qwueens. N the other 4 Qwueen Dowagers. YG Royal line is secure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)