COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Appreciation UUUUWWWWWUUU <3 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

Louder Than God's Revolver And TWICE As SHINee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So I'm your Secret Santa @lexusuwu
No better way to celebrate the holidays than reading!

(I ran into a bit of a dilemma. Sorry if this isn't that great)

Between here and that other place, you've been a constant postive presence and I'm thankful for that. Before this year, I kept my interest in kpop with limited to my small group of faves. Thank you for being one of my first friends and such a sweetheart. Even though I don't talk to you much, I appreciate it.

Without a doubt, one of the realest users I know. Even when there are fanwars and people are dragging your faves, you always keep a level head and don't involve yourself in the mess. I sometimes lack that quality. You don't Stan Jessica, and that's a glaring flaw, but you're cool enough for me to overlook it:llama_thug:
You're always fun, cheerful and friendly!
What's are you hiding :eyes:

Let's talk more and become closer as we overthrow AKP and KPS and rule with a pineapple pizza iron fist! Kpop forums will never be the same!

Sorry.
I have a bad habit of mincing my words.
I'm trying to get better at it. I appreciate and admire you a lot, I just don't know how to say it.
I hope you liked it:llama_blush:
Merry Christmas Lex!

lexus

Weeb
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Oh my gosh I love this so much. This was really sweet of you to write. <3
I think you're one of realist users out there too. You're funny, savage, and not afraid to tell it like it is and I admire that about you. (even though I already said that a bunch of times lol)

I hope we can talk more as well. We can definitely take over KPS and AKP and make everyone love pineapple pizza whether they want to or not.

I hope you have an amazing Christmas. <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread