Traded Vixx N Rare Card | LF Rosé rare ONLY(pls dont post unless you hv this/are getting it) may also accept Shownu Rare if i decide to when time comes to it (1 Viewer)

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Vixx N Rare (SHINee) up for trade; looking for Rosé rare ONLY(pls dont post unless you hv this/getting it,not if u can get it)[if ur getting it or trying to get it, pls post here ONLY after getting it, thnx. No exceptions unless i think of any reasons l8r. Or maybe Shownu Rare but only if Reo hasnt yet got it, n still has Winter Rare for trade. If its warranted when time comes to it, just ask.maybe it'll be a yes.

I might accept debt of aespa Winter rare or BP Rosé rare if i believe it can be carried out(or deferred to other rare cards, if i get Winter/Rosé b4 you do), unless ur already in debt to me for rare Winter/Rosé rare but u can ask anyway.
Rules, cont:
Thnx, n pls dont tag any other users here in this thread(even if they hv a card i want), i had a bad experience once with a user tagging another who dint want to be tagged n i dont want to rpt tat again, no matter which user u r (tagging/tagged). So no tagging other users, ok?
Other rules would be no guilt tripping, no begging/whining, no negotiating unless i specifically solicit it n mostly be polite n dont harass any one abt cards, either me or others. Thnx n hv a nice day. If u agree to be tagged by me/other users here in this thread if updated-pls state so n then its ok to tag users who give permission.i believe. Until permission is rescinded by tat user.
:pikahappy: :nekolove::pepeheart::saranghae::bigcatlove::lovelycooky::pandaamazed::pandalove::pandahappy::pandarolleyes::sakUwu:
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Myco

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Don't have him yet and still got Winter :sanapray:
Stop taunting me, you meanie unless you want to trade rare Winter for N rare, i know u hv rare Winter hence my title n OP. The pain, oh the pain n frustration to hv a reply from the only user with Winter rare card but its just taunting me.

You tasks me, Reo. if only the timing were opposite n you got Winter rare before i traded Minho rare maybe we could hv been best buds. But noooo...you taunt me instead. :jisoosmh:

• Wow

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Stop taunting me, you meanie unless you want to trade rare Winter for N rare, i know u hv rare Winter hence my title n OP. The pain, oh the pain n frustration to hv a reply from the only user with Winter rare card but its just taunting me.

You tasks me, Reo. if only the timing were opposite n you got Winter rare before i traded Minho rare maybe we could hv been best buds. But noooo...you taunt me instead. :jisoosmh:
i didnt mean to taunt you :nekosweat: I was just approving of what you've written :sadcat:

• Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i didnt mean to taunt you :nekosweat: I was just approving of what you've written :sadcat:
You could hv just said you hoped i would smh get a trade or pull Shownu n i wouldnt hv taken it as a taunt from u, but u n i hv always seemed to butt heads over a communication issue, taking things the wrong way from each other.

Wat we hv here is a failure to communicate. Oh well. Maybe some user will pull Rosé rare who doesnt hv N rare n wants to trade with me, hopefully.:sanapray:

Users who are viewing this thread