Information Warning by Sunmi Mini Review (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
WARNING MINI ALBUM MINI REVIEW

ADDICT:

I like the vibe of this song I know it's more like an intro so I don't know if I should give it an actual rating. So I'm going to rate this just because it could pass as a regular song almost. I think it's a nice starter to the mini allowing people to know that they are in for a treat and it's actually a bit catchy too. It's not mind-blowing or anything but it's not bad either.
6.5/10

Siren:

No words. This is seriously like one of my favorite titles from her it's so underrated and I don't understand why. It's beyond catchy and I think lyrically it's nice too and it seems to have some good meaning as well. I can't describe how much I love and enjoy this song. It doesn't get the full 10 just because I do have a song by her I prefer that I think is the epitome of greatness but it doesn't change that this song is great.
9/10

Curve:

I don't like how loud the piano is it drowns out her vocals and it's a bit unappealing. I feel bad saying this but so far this feels almost forgettable and that isn't a great thing. Like I can't find a part of it I particularly love or enjoy. It isn't awful by any means it's just very bland and her vocals are overshadowed and personally I like her vocal color a lot so I'm not the biggest fan of music drowning her out. I like the build-up near the end. But yeah.
5/10

BLACK PEARL:

Once again the instrumental is drowning her our and it isn't a good enough instrumental to justify that if you ask me. This is the same case for me as the last song. But I do think the chorus is MUCH more redeeming with this one as it is more catchy and memorable than the last one. I could see myself enjoying this one a bit more. The verses don't do too much for me but as the song goes on the instrumental also gets better. I don't like the beginning but it gets better.
7/10

Secret tape:

I like the quality of this and the way it starts is really nice. It feels almost nostalgic and retro which is nice. I also like when it suddenly gets louder without the special effect over her voice. I also like the little sound they added near the end to imitate the sound of a VHS popping out or something like that. Nice little details here. Not sure if I should count this towards the final rating because it was so short though it ended quick.

Overall: 6.8/10

And @eclipsoul requested this one~!

• Love
Reactions: eclipsoul
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
Pporpippam that one I spelle dit wrong I know lol
it is the epitome of greatness indeed :sj_weary: but the spelling definitely is not. took me 3 days to get used to spelling pporappippam correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Users who are viewing this thread