COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Wat username shd i change to next? (1 Viewer)

Wat username shd i change to next?

• Stevi<3Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevi💙Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
So i was outed in a previous thread to wit, Winter is my new bias-i only decided to change my dp on the spur of the moment cos uwu Winter.
But maybe others know wat the self doesnt admit.

So pls vote if think my new username shd be any of the above:
I only give 6 hrs b4 ill change my username cos reasons. Srry, if its too short. U can still write in ur preferred username for me in the replies n ill consider it.

Srry, ill only tag users i think dont mind so as not to spam:
@geegell (not the reveal yet but i think u can guess), @Mr_Boogie @RandAlThor @DarlingBlue @SeulPika @mysteric @karina @milk @Jimimis (for trollz opinions) @gayzone @ohmygay @cosmic so as to not disturb her but thinking of admin-nim anyway, cant think of who else to tag rn tat i wont be disturbing unsolicited.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I like 4 or 6 voted 4 but either....
lol all my google mail and yt thinks are sone based :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'll gladly help vote once some
part of my email is a snsd reference too :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i voted for uwuWinter !! :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
@RandAlThor typical SONE response, ballot stuffing, reported n vote considered for irregularities, idea was to break from the ties of the past, its gonna be 2021 b4 i can change it again. Lol

Wat even does birb mean? (If ur post gets lots of likes ill consider it with the same votes as the likes, maybe.)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor typical SONE response, ballot stuffing, reported n vote considered for irregularities, idea was to break from the ties of the past, its gonna be 2021 b4 i can change it again. Lol

Wat even does birb mean? (If ur post gets lots of likes ill consider it with the same votes as the likes, maybe.)
ok off to sonic i am hungry.... half price cheeseburgers today.... not that i need them but its like 11pm i do not want to cook.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
ok off to sonic i am hungry.... half price cheeseburgers today.... not that i need them but its like 11pm i do not want to cook.
Ok go eat rand, dont starve urself-cheeseburgers at 11pm, seohyun would say burgers will kill u-n faster even at 11pm or sth.

@Xeulgi would u vote on my poll or reply if u hv a suggestion for my next username? Thnx.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like WinterSONE bc it makes me think of like Winter Sun and it's a nice pun :pikadab:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's slang for very cute birds hahaha

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
ur the cutest wym? :nekolove:
Ill send u proof right now, but if u still think im cute, ur blind Ily. But it might take a minute or so. Wait n check ur notifs in awhile.dont share with anyone pls. Thnx. Im shy. Kinda.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ok go eat rand, dont starve urself-cheeseburgers at 11pm, seohyun would say burgers will kill u-n faster even at 11pm or sth.

@Xeulgi would u vote on my poll or reply if u hv a suggestion for my next username? Thnx.
Ok that was a huge mistake lol .
I forgot how much i dislkie teh car hop style at that location ... and none of the electromic worked so it was not till she showed up at the car that they told me they do not do that any more although it is the banner on the web site.... grrr

should have gone to dominos. or filbertos

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Ok that was a huge mistake lol .
I forgot how much i dislkie teh car hop style at that location ... and none of the electromic worked so it was not till she showed up at the car that they told me they do not do that any more although it is the banner on the web site.... grrr

should have gone to dominos. or filbertos
How far away was it? Seemed rlly quick, i would go to sonic for a bite just cos of the sega character name LOL. Also Popeye's n now Wendy's even tho they dont sell Red Velvet cake i dont think. Not sure where the nearest wendys is here as the last one i ate at closed down n im not sure if any are still open in S.E.A. LOL, Popeye's is i think but not in my current city. i dont rlly like domino's but theyre ok in a crunch hvnt eaten them in like a year? Or so.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
How far away was it? Seemed rlly quick, i would go to sonic for a bite just cos of the sega character name LOL. Also Popeye's n now Wendy's even tho they dont sell Red Velvet cake i dont think. Not sure where the nearest wendys is here as the last one i ate at closed down n im not sure if any are still open in S.E.A. LOL, Popeye's is i think but not in my current city. i dont rlly like domino's but theyre ok in a crunch hvnt eaten them in like a year? Or so.
Most fast food isnt good per say its all ok in a crunch :)

Filbertos is a chain mexican food place, and i caoudl have gone to burger king w hich is across teh streat but nooo i had to pay 11 buck for 2 hamburgers sigh...

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Most fast food isnt good per say its all ok in a crunch :)

Filbertos is a chain mexican food place, and i caoudl have gone to burger king w hich is across teh streat but nooo i had to pay 11 buck for 2 hamburgers sigh...
Honestly no idea wat even is sonic fast food like, just liked the name n tat you said it had half priced cheeseburger in original post but if you paid 11 bucks then wattagyp. Hope they nvr come to Asia or just flop like white castle did yrs ago. Burger king i like n taco bell but taco bell seems unable to survive here. No idea abt other american taco chains tat hvnt penetrated asian consciousness unless mentioned only like theres a famous one in us but i forgot the name, not filbertos or taco bell i dont think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread