TV Watch True Beauty! (1 Viewer)

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

This is one of the cutest dramas ever! It’s based off the original webtoon series, ‘True Beauty’ which I’ve been following since the series began (about a year ago) and is still continuing. For those of you who are not familiar with ‘True Beauty’ it’s about an insecure girl who decides to dabble in makeup to become one of the most popular students at school, where she then encounters two handsome guys... ;) Read and/or watch for yourself to uncover the rest!

The clip above is from the drama and it’s my favorite scene so far. Enjoy~

:jenniesmug:

• Love
Reactions: Jewelkitty

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
OmG yes. I just watched episode 7 and now I'm torn between Suho and Seojun. :maheart:

• Love
Reactions: kinnie

Kedon

Trainee
Reactions Received
I saw a comment saying she glorifies Seojun while humanizing Suho and honestly it's true. I'm team Suho for now but Seojun is awesome.

Reactions Received
Who of you has "Okie Dokie" lingering on your mind after this scene?:rosesmug: Since last week, after this episode, I thought I can hear 'Okie Dokie; everywhere. Like when I'm on the train or when I'm taking a shower. Gosh. I'm on team Jugyeong-Suho. Leave Seojun for us because I'm riding on the second-lead syndrome.

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
OmG yes. I just watched episode 7 and now I'm torn between Suho and Seojun. :maheart:
I’m team Seojun as you can obviously tell by my siggy and pfp. <3

• Love

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Who of you has "Okie Dokie" lingering on your mind after this scene?:rosesmug: Since last week, after this episode, I thought I can hear 'Okie Dokie; everywhere. Like when I'm on the train or when I'm taking a shower. Gosh. I'm on team Jugyeong-Suho. Leave Seojun for us because I'm riding on the second-lead syndrome.
Is that true? YES! Okey dokey, yo! It’s been on the brain since the episode aired. No regrets here. Everyone is team Suho. I’m team Suho in the webtoon lol.

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Have you seen episode 10 thoooo :yolk::maheart::shamesica::pepecry1::pepecry2::umjicry:
Nu, not yet! I plan to watch it tonight after I log-off on here. Omg...am I going to ugly cry or something??

Wh4teva

Flop
Reactions Received
I remember following it back in 2018
:yolk:

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns