Watchin Fairy Tail for no apparent reason (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
So I can't do much on my PC currently cause I can only use it in safe mode and so I started watching another series that was sorta on my to-watch list?
I heard a lot of hate about Fairy Tail but as it was basically... One Piece with sorcerers instead of pirates I just gave it a go
I also liked Natsus design as well as Erzas, the visual aspect that is

So i started watching and I do see some of the points people make about it... but I am completely not turned off by any of it
Like the fact that they always attack someone or are defending from someone... so what? Doesn't every show do that in a sense?
They build up some story-lines really nicely without taking a small amount or a giant amount of time.
The mysteries of the world are really interesting like where the hell the dragons went, Erzas past and well personality, Jellal being like 5 people at the same damn time and so on.
The arcs are also done better than One Piece, as much as I love when One Piece shows off character development and great battles... man they made the Luffy vs Katakuri battle
21 EPISODES
1 BATTLE

And so for now Fairy Tail has sort of an upper hand but I've only just started watching and I'm at episode 70 (i know that's a lot and not really the start anymore but still)
Hoping for the rest to be just as good, can't wait for the time skip either, time skips are so awesome if you ask me
also wanted to share this
Cause it's like one of the funniest things that happened tbh, not sure why I find it so funny but damn

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
I tried to watch Fairy Tail a bit, but got bored after 7 or so eps. Long-ass shonens don't fit to me that well anymore.

Hiro Mashima who is mangaka of Fairy Tail is big fan of One Piece and his first manga Rave (Master) was even more influenced by it. Fairy Tail to me seems to have more identity, but for me it kinda throws me off that every character looks like mash up of Rave's characters :worry:

It's probably not that bad as people make it, but Fairy Tail, Black Bullet.. i just can't be bothered. :joshmeh:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
There's only 5 more episode of Fairy Tail to go :pepecry1: I've been a huge fan of the series since it first aired and I am going to miss it....

You've still got the best arcs to watch, so I hope that you enjoy them when you get to it!

---

And once Fairy Tail ends I will just have to wait and hope that Eden's Zero gets animated.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
I used to watch Fairy tail too, but gave up after 90 episodes or something :wimwim: I don’t even remember. It was cool tho

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
dude are you my brother for real?
he loved fairy tail and even read the manga.

Soleski

Idol
Reactions Received
Ship
I tried to watch Fairy Tail a bit, but got bored after 7 or so eps. Long-ass shonens don't fit to me that well anymore.

Hiro Mashima who is mangaka of Fairy Tail is big fan of One Piece and his first manga Rave (Master) was even more influenced by it. Fairy Tail to me seems to have more identity, but for me it kinda throws me off that every character looks like mash up of Rave's characters :worry:

It's probably not that bad as people make it, but Fairy Tail, Black Bullet.. i just can't be bothered. :joshmeh:
I didnt know this! :O

but same I find it boring ( I watched more than 20+ eps tho)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
There's only 5 more episode of Fairy Tail to go :pepecry1: I've been a huge fan of the series since it first aired and I am going to miss it....

You've still got the best arcs to watch, so I hope that you enjoy them when you get to it!

---

And once Fairy Tail ends I will just have to wait and hope that Eden's Zero gets animated.

Yea I heard that it was gonna finish soon but that's good for me in a sense cause while I get there it'll be done ahhaha (I wish One Piece was ending anytime soon lol, but it has so many unfinished stories so ofc I understand)

About Eden's Zero tho... like I understand reusing characters but... like damn... I'm not really interested and I'm not much on space anime anyway

Reactions: blueberries

Bopper

Idol
Reactions Received
Fandom
Eri, Panda
I think I joined FT around Tenrou Island arc, but followed both the manga and anime til now. It’s my favourite long running series and I’m glad I stuck with it.

(As for Rave Master, I’m more annoyed it didn’t get the anime series it properly deserved)

Reactions: blueberries

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SHlNEE Anime 0